Endpoint bikes (and Outpost) thread

I think having the butt end and front end colored like that makes it look like a crash repair but that might just be me.

1 Like

What’s the delivery estimates on the new round of Hungry Gatherers?

Just trying to figure out how long I have to ignore thinking about a custom color before I just pick black, or maybe that tired moss.

Good news for folks waiting on HG frames. Got an update today that everything is welded up, we are just waiting on a few bits to get sorted and also just dealing with normal life and other delays, but we are closer to paint! We will have a few frames possibly available from this first run. We will add those to the site if that is the case.

The other bike is also close but waiting on materials. Stay tuned.

11 Likes

Lol absolutely cursed project

3 Likes

Actually nothing zip ties couldn’t fix but we’d like the bike to be finished as designed :joy:

3 Likes

Prob to post their fucking bike in the new guy thread before posting anywhere else

Here:
https://tarck.cc/t/the-nu-nu-nu-people-thread-your-first-post-goes-here

2 Likes

I think they did back in 2k16

5 Likes

@bikes
My best understanding is the NM is more of a noodle bike for long distance comfort. CG is going to cover some more gear handling duties to be a bit of a Swiss Army knife of touring, Rando, gravel. HG is for rougher terrain exploring and heavier gear loading but not quite so overly built as a expedition rig.

Happy to be corrected, but I think this is somewhat accurate, and all the bikes have some overlap.

1 Like

I think that is a fair.

I have also raced crits on my CG. It’s a road bike first a foremost. But a road bike with 700x38 or 650x48 tires is going to go places a normie road bike may not.

The new HG is lighter than the old HG but still cable of braapping some crap. Wouldn’t be odd to run front panniers, rando bag, and even a Tubus fly with some small panniers. Definitely further off road capable with 27.5 X 2.4 tires.

NM is our lightest frame. With a boxy rando bag of snacks and some fast rolling 700x32-36 tires it’s designed to go long distances with both efficiency and comfort in mind. BB drop is a bit more than the CG with all of that in mind.

HG and NM share the same low trail 70mm offset fork.

6 Likes

HTA the same on both?

So what your saying is I need all three.

8 Likes

Two out of three at least.

2 Likes

id love to replace my cg with an nm but it kinda seems like work to make that happen

1 Like

700x38 might be my favorite tire size.

5 Likes

I think this is about the time when I mention that my Large, dark teal, last-of-FBM-produced-generation of H/G’s is for sale. Dent in tt, plenty of scuffs & scratches from years of use and like 6k+ miles of touring, but mechanically in good shape. Recently replaced dr hanger. Also have a 100x15 SON hub I’d be down to sell with it for a bit more.

2 Likes

Might try to convince my coworker to buy it from you. Not sure his budget but I’ll check with him.

Sick! I’ll probably take it apart in the next couple weeks (it’s like 90% built up rn) and take some pics. Probably looking for around $6-700 for F&F, maybe an extra $150 for the hub, plus shipping.

1 Like

Hunter Gatherers - paint next. Going to send out an email and get in touch with everyone. Thanks so much for your patience.

27 Likes

Maybe this already happened and I missed it, the Night Moves is in the store and geo is on bikeinsights.

16 Likes

Announced it last night :metal:

4 Likes