Fairdale Goodship - Other Parts

Hey Guys, feeler ad for the go-fast bike and some bike mess reduction.

2016 Fairdale Goodship. This was their “pure road bike.” Its actually a very sweet bike, and built up fairly light. As pictured its like 17lbs on the nose according to my bathroom scale. I’d like to hang on to the saddle but if you want the cages and the pedals they’re yours. Fast, comfy, climbs well and has a donut holder if you want it less aggressive. Also comes with all the cable guides and stops if you want to go back to a mechanical groupset. Click here for the geo. Bike is a 54cm.

If I put it on ebay I’d do a reserve auction with the reserve set at $2200, but I’d love for it to go to a good (tarck) home. Make me an offer. Selling because I would like to go disc, and it would help with rent.

Red 11 speed e-tap Drivetrain
Force 22 crankset
force calipers and new swiss-stop black prince carbon pads.
Cannondale Hollowgram wheels (take offs from a customers super six with very low miles)
ritchey carbon seatpost
alloy ritchey bars
mid level alloy specialized stem (100mm)
newish s-works turbo tires (probably 200ish miles?)

Frame size?

Sorry, 54cm.

Other parts:

105 CLD, Thru-axle front hub, 32h. Pretty new, I think this got cut out of a wheel for rim warranty. $35?

11-36 Shimano Cassette, brand new take off. Lower end so its pinned and won’t work with expander cogs and the like, which is why it came off a bike like years ago. $25?

Saris/Cycle-ops trainer tire. Have one, don’t need two! 700x23. $10

Eggbeater 3s that are kinda tired. $15

Some Stems. 2 Ritchey WCS, one newer one older, and one chonker OEM thing.

Chonker is 90x6, newer ritchey is 90x17, and older Ritchey is 100x6, $10 for the ritcheys and the chonker you can have for the price of shipping or if you buy something else.

I’ll take all three of those stems.

3 Likes

one on top of the other?

2 Likes

Hey Rudy, someone grabbed the 17 degree one, but the other two are yours if you want em!

I’m having issues counting the cogs on that cassette on my phone, if it’s 11s I’ll take it.

Sorry buddy it’s 10speed. Thanks for catching that though.

1 Like

Oh I want that

Cassette and stems spoken for