Fat Biking - but not the fat tire kind

Many of y’all have probably seen this on my Instagram, but for those who don’t follow me, I’m hosting a webinar tonight with my friend Kailey (of Bicycling Magazine covergirl fame) about creating Size Inclusive Communities in the bike world.

We’re hoping that this will be helpful for bike industry folks who need to serve fat people (shop bros and designers), anyone who leads a group ride, and the overall community.

We’ve got 2 scheduled (same content for both) and will hopefully get one scheduled for the EU time zone as well.

4/21 (tonight) 7pm Seattle time

4/29 4pm Seattle time

4/30 9am Seattle time - register for this one here. Hosted by the League of American Bicyclists - fancy!

Link to meeting and password is here

13 Likes

2020-04-22T02:00:00Z
And
2020-04-29T23:00:00Z

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Is it OK to post the invite link on twitter?

Thanks for helping spread the word. We’re hesitant to put the direct link out there for fear of trolls/zoombombers, but hoping that the extra step to get the link from my blog will deter those folks.

2 Likes

This webinar was excellent. Highly recommend tuning into the one on 4/29.

2 Likes

By any chance was it recorded?

It wasn’t, but we’re going to record the one next week (on the 29th.) We’ve also added one more opportunity on the 30th at 9am Pacific (5pm London).

This one is being hosted by a different group, so there’s a registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1232594722559187211

I would like to check one of these out but my ability to “Do X at Time Y” is at an all time low right now lol. Glad it went well!

1 Like

2020-04-30T16:00:00Z

1 Like

How do you do this magical trick?

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 3.05.00 PM

1 Like

Hey this is happening in 5 minutes!! And again tomorrow morning! Jump on Zoom with us!!