Faxmachine's ongoing for-sale thread

Castelli Shakedry Gore-Tex jacket. New without tags. Not sure of the exact model, but it’s probably this one. Black with red accents and subtle reflective logos. Castelli size 3XL, but fits like a US XL (I’m 5’10" and 205#, and the fit is between race and club fit). $60 + shipping

GORE Shakedry Gore-Tex jacket. New without tags. Dark navy blue with subtle reflective logos. GORE size 2XL, but fits like a US XL (I’m 5’10" and 205#, and the fit is between race and club fit). $60 + shipping

Showers Pass Elite Pro jacket. Lightly used. Goldenrod and black with reflective accents/logos. Size XL (fit is similar to the Castelli and GORE jackets). $30 + shipping

PM if interested or if you want specific measurements.

I’d love the Showers pass

Shoot me a PM with your shipping address.

Showers Pass jacket has been claimed.

Photos available upon request.

@chazzwazzer if these fit buy one and take it to Iceland instead of that castelli thing.

1 Like

The blue GORE jacket has been claimed. Black/red Castelli jawn is still available.

I’d be tempted if it wasn’t so castelli

What you need is the brightest, least-breathable jacket ever.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in this. It might be too big for me rn, but that’s nothing indolence can’t correct.

2 Likes

Both jackets have been claimed.

Shimano PD-M8140 pedals (i.e. XT). Medium/large platform. Used. Pedal bodies have some scrapes, etc, but not missing any pins and all threads are good/clean. Bearings are silky smooth. Includes extra pins. $40 + shipping

Sold to me pls.

Dag nabbit!

Check yo PMs

1 Like

3x Tubolito tubes (see photos for sizes/specs). New in box. $55/shipped (Con US).

1 Like

All 3 for $55?
If so, dibs.

Yes, all three.

Tubes have been claimed.