Faxmachine's ongoing for-sale thread

I’ve got a brick-red 10L, too. And somewhere in the pile of hydration stuff is a 15L (but I don’t recall the color).

I’ll probably be adding some new stuff to this thread in the next day or two. Stay tuned…

1 Like

Please don’t. My bank account can’t handle much more of this.

neither can i, but i’m so slow to check it out it’s a non issue :woman_shrugging:

hits refresh

Got sucked into Stranger Things, but should have some stuff posted soon.

watches with intent so i can see something before it’s claimed and actively convince myself not to buy

2 Likes

Leftovers from my recent pedal article:
Race Face Chester pedals (latest version). Black. New (no box). $30/shipped
Crankbrothers Stamp 1 pedals. Black. New (no box). $30/shipped

And…
IRC Boken Plus tires. 650B x 47. Black. New (no box). $70/shipped (two tires)

I’ll dibs those Chesters.

Both pairs of pedals have been claimed, pending payment.

ABUS Viantor road helmet (specs). Silver/black colorway. Size large. New in box. $45 + shipping

Smith Forefront 2 MIPS mtb helmet (specs). White/grey colorway. Size large. New in box. $125 + shipping

1 Like

Just a heads up that I’m gonna be unloading my Vaya as either a (semi-)complete or frameset and parts. Should also have some nice deadender (100/135 QR) 650B wheels available soon.

These have been a huge PITA. Tried to mount tubeless with Spec 2bliss rimstrips on Spec tubeless rims- lost air. Very carefully taped with tape- lost air. Sprayed with soapy water- they’re weeping from the tan sidewalls. Still have not ridden these tires. Need to get more fresher Orange Seal to seal the sidewalls? Fuck these tires.

This is really surprising. I’ve set up numerous pairs of Teravail tires with the tan sidewalls (and light/supple casings) and haven’t experienced any weeping whatsoever. Can you post a photo of the tires?

standing by for more deadender wheel infos

Any of those deadender wheels are with dynohub?

No.

Deadender as in QR or deadender as in rim brake?

QR

:-(