Faxmachine's ongoing for-sale thread

been there a few times. one of my most painful crashes (aside from the time i thought my leg was broken) was a real minor fall in west mag. it looked like i’d been attacked by razor blades. i’ve never had a shower so painful… i gave up on any real cleaning. without anesthesia, it wasn’t going to happen. just kept spraying it with antibacterial spray and kept it moist so nothing got trapped under the skin and it all worked out. said i had learned my lesson… then a couple years later “didn’t need knee pads, just riding buff creek…”

I’ve got three (running) hydration vests that I have no use for. Two from Orange Mud and one from Inov8. Make me an offer for one, two, or all three and they’re yours.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EbeyxtRJSVGfXshy8

I like those vests. Shooting you a pm.

Rust/brown vest has been claimed by @Timarchylime

Ergon SM Mens Comp saddle. Size large. Installed and ridden around the block. $35
Ergon SR Mens Comp saddle. Size large. Installed and ridden around the block. $35

Ergon saddles sold pending payment.

Still have the black/orange and Inov-8 vests. Make me an offer.

That Inov-8 is a 15L backpack as well, right? Its a pretty slick piece of kit, but I know I’ll need use it.

I think so, but I’m not positive. That particular model has been discontinued, and I couldn’t find any details re: capacity.

PNW Rainier dropper post (new in box). Internal routing, 27.2 dia, 90mm travel, MTB (22.2mm) remote. $75 + shipping

Hmm, does my new Sundeal need a dropper, or do I need $75 for literally any other purpose?

1 Like

The PNW derper post has been claimed (in record time).

One pair of Teravail Honcho knobbies in the light/supple casing, 29 x 2.6, black sidewalls. $75/shipped for the pair.

Tires have been claimed.

I’m always too damn slow for this thread.

1 Like

Me too lol but I’ve made some pretty good Gravelscores in the past so I can’t complain

I saw this one early, but already juuust bought some 2.4s. :pensive:

I’ve got two Hydroflask hydration packs that I’d like to sell, but shipping is probably gonna be a small fortune since they have semi-rigid frames. Really nice thermowelded construction, but overkill for me.

The New journey series ones? do you have the 10L one in black?

Yes, the new Journey series. I have a 10L in black (size M/L). Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.