FixED GEar TraCK MessenGer BikE

your body is toxic and damaging to the ocean. I would trip out on acid with a katana.

how is a human body toxic? they seem to biodegrade pretty nicely.

unless you mean me personally which is a very definite possibility

one of my life goals is to leave behind a series of stories which are too intense to actually be fully believed, so that folks from the future think i am kind of a tall tale. i want to top it off with some ridiculous death like jumping a motorcycle into the president’s helicopter or eating the whole internet.

I didn’t know track pedals had reflectors.

sigged.

i think i love you.

Yea I am pretty sure I have already achieved local folk lore in my home town. I am fine with staying local, no need for the national level.

I think the ocean is a pretty good place for a few bodies to end up. There’s lots of stuff out there that eats dead things. There’s a reason they never find whale bones or anything on the ocean floor.

Yea see thats the thing. Its not peaceful. Its freaking violent, your body is gonna thrash and contort at the lack of oxygen and plus if you were to swim out like you said your muscles would be writhing with lactic acid. I did open water swimming for a while. Drowning is my preference, I would rather a shark got me.

Also I wasn’t talking about suicide I am talking about dying. Cheer up emo boy.[/quote]

I read somewhere (I think in “The Perfect Storm,” but it’s been a while) that after the initial struggle you get hit with a big ol’ wave o’ euphoria. It’s supposed to be very pleasant before the end.

freezing to death is supposed to be euphoric as well. sure, it’s painful at first, then your body goes numb and there’s an apparently incredible feeling as your body heat gets sucked out.

but if i’m ever gonna off myself, i’m just gonna head out to west texas and pop myself in the head and let the animals eat me.

i’m going to hire a hitman to get me in my sleep at some random time.

err…that’s if i was to commit suicide…

I wanna go out with a bang. Naked, doing 160 on a crotch rocket down the free way, chased by the cops and then run into something immovable.

mines similar. only with a stolen F1 car and maybe some socks. sorry but i’m modest like that.

dude, if you can steal an F1 car, manage to even get it moving in 1st, and control it well enough to run from the cops, you will be a god amongst men.

You guys are pussies. It all about fighting a bear.
Man against beast.

…and from on high, Tarckbear said unto them
Do not fight the bear. The bear is thy friend rider of tarck.
The humble bear, made in the image of greatness, was placed upon this planet to do battle with those who are the enemies of tarck.
These enemies include, but are not limited to:
Golfers
Middle Management
Pick-a-nik Baskets
Hunters
And, of course, the cursed trash cans which are used by these an others to hide what is rightfully ours.
For Tarckbear is the friend of the dumpster diver, trash picker, and the meek yet pervasive seeker of free deals.
So let there be no bear fighting.
For the bear is no enemy if yours.
If one wishes for death, let them fight the fearsome TRIger who can mesmerize with its deep section wheels, urine soaked saddle and erratic style of forward movement.
Henceforth, one who fights the TRIger and lives will be forever deemed a cyclist of adequate skill.

fucking hell…

i can never tell what a thread is going to be about without reading through the whole thing.

funny shit though.

[quote=“TimArchy”]…and from on high, Tarckbear said unto them
The humble bear, made in the image of greatness, was placed upon this planet to do battle with those who are the enemies of tarck.
Golfers
Middle Management
Pick-a-nik Baskets
Hunters
And, of course, the cursed trash cans which are used by these an others to hide what is rightfully ours.
For Tarckbear is the friend of the dumpster diver, trash picker, and the meek yet pervasive seeker of free deals.
If one wishes for death, let them fight the fearsome TRIger who can mesmerize with its deep section wheels, urine soaked saddle and erratic style of forward movement.
Henceforth, one who fights the TRIger and lives will be forever deemed a cyclist of adequate skill.[/quote]

This just made my fucking day.
Hail mighty TarckBear!

[quote=“TimArchy”]…and from on high, Tarckbear said unto them
Golfers
Middle Management
Pick-a-nik Baskets
Hunters
Henceforth, one who fights the TRIger and lives will be forever deemed a cyclist of adequate skill.[/quote]

how about Lion? I could go all Ghost in the Darkness and fight that sucker with just my hands.

You’re missing the point of the TRIger