Free Leader shirts?

god damn tricktrack.

Um, no thank you.

lol fatties barspinning their flimsy alum frames in free L OR XL ONLY t shirts

tarck is the small/medium t-shirt

I signed up for tricktrack today just so I can hang a huge (XL) leader t-shirt on my ceiling.

I can only wear xtra medium

wtf large or extra large… i guess i could use it as a rag for cleaning that sludge off my floor from the winter

this is the perfect opportunity for the ladies of tarck to get on that giant tshirt boy shorts thing.

i dont think any of the 13 y/o kids that post on there wear L/XL shirts
lolzzz

[quote=conor]this is the perfect opportunity for the ladies of tarck to get on that giant tshirt boy shorts thing.

…[/quote]

I’m going to get an Xlarge, chop off the sleeves/neckline and wear it as a dress. HFY

are these shirts autographed?

Preferred not autographed atmo

[quote=blickblocks][quote=conor]this is the perfect opportunity for the ladies of tarck to get on that giant tshirt boy shorts thing.

…[/quote]

I’m going to get an Xlarge, chop off the sleeves/neckline and wear it as a dress. HFY[/quote]
hfy indeed.

[quote=conor][quote=blickblocks][quote=conor]this is the perfect opportunity for the ladies of tarck to get on that giant tshirt boy shorts thing.

…[/quote]

I’m going to get an Xlarge, chop off the sleeves/neckline and wear it as a dress. HFY[/quote]
hfy indeed.[/quote]
pics when done

I’m down for a free shirt, but their confirmation code thing is like those fucking National Treasure puzzles.

i knew my acct on there would eventually be some good to me

[quote=dumpsterlife]tarck is the small/medium t-shirt[/quote]:colbert:

hell yes i wear large shirts

I imagine an XL would be good for a few days of wiping one’s ass.