Free Stuff For Other People to Have

Just so you know what you’re aiming to get as a hand me down:

3 Likes

Thats hot

Getting rid of these. They are M and work just fine but too small on me. They are plenty long but fit super tight on even my skinny fingers. My hand is 22 cm circumference and 22 cm tip of middle finger to wrist.

Almost new swrve shorts for another scrawny tarcker

30” waist, black, “regular” cotton shorts. Got these as an NOS second a few months ago but I don’t see what their supposed defect was, maybe they were just old stock. Worn maybe 5 times

These are a lot shorter/tighter than the other swrve shorts I have, not really my fit so time to go. I can provide more specific measurement if desired

I’ll cover shipping to keep the with holiday spirit

Brand new black Levi 502 jeans 35W x 30L. Ordered on black Friday and they sent me the wrong size. They told me not to return them and sent me the right size. Never worn but covered in dog hair cause they have been in my apartment for longer than an hour.

Yes please.

Did @canti_lover grab these shorts?

I did, thanks again @bward1028

Where are you in the mornings?

1 Like

I’ve got some 30x30 rapha torture pants that were cut with no ass. If you do not have a curvy ass like your author here, then pleas subscribe to these pants.

1 Like

like, no cake? i don’t have a donk but my ass does exist

Which rapha torture pants? I just got a pair of the mechanics trousers in a 30 that fit pretty well

these were the first jeans they made. I have owned them since… 2014? Hardly worn them since they don’t fit my tush

Does Tarck need a booty camparo thread with a list of what pants do or do not fit the badonks attached to the tarcker?

P-sure we already have a thread for butts and every thread is pants chat, so…

MOST threads are also bidet chat.

maybe this is a butt forum.

2 Likes

Sorry…
buttstuff.chat
could not be found.

It may be unavailable or may not exist.
Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search.

We’d be stupid not to buy it.

sell bidet.chat to tushy and buttstuff.chat to tushy

1 Like

I don’t have Namecheap on my phone anymore so I’m redownloading it.

4 Likes