FS: custom Gunnar Roadie Frameset and some extras

What is the DT/fork clearance
Is it possible to barspin?

1 Like

it is a mystery

5 Likes

I feel like the tension comes from how they interact with others here. Occasional questions and participation in convos but it feels like mostly a place to post most recent purchase and a clearinghouse for the last big thing. It feels more like reddit posting for validation fr strangers vs sharing stoke with what is ultimately a pretty small group. It felt like Jake’s post was reasonable, maybe a little direct, but the reply seemed dismissive and unchill. I’m also more familiar with Jake as a more frequent poster so my gut reaction was to side with him.

Pricing is also pretty tough compared to the current price list on gunnars site and how niche such a frame is. Not to say you need to mark down everything here by 60%, but the lack of response was probably a sign there’s no buyer here for the time being. There aren’t many postings here, bumping probably isn’t necessary when it’s the 10th topic down, the lack of response was unlikely a visibility problem

5 Likes

FWIW, dude came through with some 'tude when presented with a pretty non-inflammatory response. I don’t think we’re acting any different than we normally do.

1 Like

ffs dude had the shifters and such for sale, here, on tarck, and they sold

somehow this got bumped and yano, I don’t miss belopsky at all.

1 Like

Gunnar is shut down (RARE FRAME) $1900 I know what I have

3 Likes

Belated tarcklebee for lmao lifetime achievement

7 Likes

selling twenty year old Michelin 700x23 presta tube, used, $6

1 Like

Selling presta tubes, good condition, missing valve cores (do not ask about the valve cores I am not a bike shop) - $6 each or 10 for $58

3 Likes

do you still have the valve cores?
how much?

1 Like