FS Niner RLT RDO frame/fork/other stuff if you want it

56 cm first gen Niner RLT RDO frame, fork, headset, and thru axles. Good shape.

If you want more than just the frame and fork, we can work something out. Currently it’s got Apex 1 hydraulic brake/shifter/RD. an older Force carbon 30 mm spindle crank, Kogel ceramic BB, Industry Nine Ultralite 235 TRA wheels, Salsa Cowchipper carbon bars, WTB Nano tires. Willing to part with all or most of it as a package.

what size is it?
pictures?

It has no size and it eats light so I can’t take any pictures.

Updated.

2big4me

If someone wants the frame only I want that fork.

I wanted to say this but thought that wasn’t reasonable to request, but I guess it is. it’s a pretty sw8 bike and kind of sad you’re selling it

Thanky, I like it a lot but its just too small.

I was looking for a RLT9 frame on another bike forum and was pointed here.
A friend crashed his 2019 aluminum RLT9 (56) and cracked the top & down tubes. He’s looking for a replacement frame. His fork seems to be ok, so perhaps if VT_regularbike needs the fork that could work out?
I think this could maybe work for him, provided shipping isn’t super expensive and his existing fork will work with the older model frame. Where is the bike located?

1 Like

Actually, ideally I’d like to sell the frame and keep the fork for another bike. I DM’d you.

1 Like

This thing is still for sale after all. Would really prefer to hang on to the wheels at least.