FS: Sierra Designs High Route 1 Tent

Selling my beloved Sierra Designs High Route 1. Fantastic 28oz 1 person trekking pole tent. I’ve got probably 40 nights in it in some pretty severe weather and it’s never let me down or left me wet. There are a couple of very small snags in the mesh that I repaired with gear tape (can take pics if necessary). I also laid down strips of seam sealer on the floor to minimize slipping on the floor. They’re not pretty, but they’re effective. Spacious for one, could squeeze two under just the tarp, if you wanted. This was my “intro to ultralight” tents, but just got one even lighter, sooo. $125 plus shipping from LA. BYO stakes and poles

This is an embed external element. It can be deleted using the delete key or the backspace key. To view the full element, press the preview button below.[

High Route 1

Shop our High Route 1 Tent. This tent is ready for the full range of 3-season conditions without weighing you down or cramping your space.
](High Route 1 Tent | Sierra Designs)

damn I love that tent. Always wanted one but there’s too much overlap with my beloved tensegrity

1 Like

Do I need a tent? No.

Do I want that tent? Yes.

I really shouldn’t…

3 Likes

It’s a good tent bront