FS Wahoo stuff

[Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL Watch] - SOLD (ELEMNT RIVAL Multisport GPS Watch | Cycling Smart Watch | Wahoo Fitness) - $150 (retails for $329.) Turns out I don’t like wearing watches. Used a handful of times - I think I threw out the packaging but comes with charging cord. Gray.

Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt - $100 (retails for $299) - pending

Used once by a friend. Comes with handlebar mount and charging cord.

I’m interested in the watch

I’m tempted by the Bolt, but I think I’ll let someone who will actually use all the features have it.

i am almost certainly into the bolt. can i throw a time bound (EOD) dibs so i can dig into features etc?

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I marked it as pending- let me know what you decide !

Gonna get in line for the Bolt. Love my previous gen one but it’s starting to show its age.

Still 100% into the bolt if @karl_dandleton passed :+1:

i apologize for not also posting here. i have sent pants my address and eagerly await a crypto wallet to send 1,268 bored ape yacht club NFT’s which are roughly equivalent to USD$100. @capn_FANCYpants you do accept bored ape yacht club NFTs as payment, right?

3 Likes

Bumping this
I got the watch and tried it for 1.5 days and it isn’t for me. Is the white model, not grey. If you’re interested, same deal $150 shipped. Also comes with charging cord and packaging.