Gerund officially rides fixed

And so is Panda Bear

yeah, I’d consider myself ‘into music’ and being so I’ve come down many many times to Austin for various shows, etc. And i’ve seen this progression that you speak of. It is a shame, but I don’t think that it will change the heart of Austin. I’m opting to live in San Marcos because I like Texas State more than the other schools in the area, and there are more job opportunities due to the outlet mall. Plus it’s not too far from Austin when I want to come in for music, better bars, group rides, etc. i’m used to driving 25 minutes into Dallas for everything, San Marcos into Austin won’t be a big deal.

animal collective can bite it

p.s. gerund i love u

i needed that last part to stay on topic

now it is your mission to find a picture of him riding fixed, do it. do it now

But I don’t wanna marry Oh No…[/quote]

Too bad you are in this for life![/quote]

or until you change ratios

[quote=“gerund”]I would like to humbly suggest that everyone move to San Francisco because The City is the best.
Aside from the astronomical rent, there is not much wrong with this place. Especially if you like trolley rails.

[/quote]

I have that shirt.
:bear:

aw im sorry

Gerund should have a twin who lives in Minneapolis.

Twins freak me out.

Why?

There shouldn’t be two people who look the same.

For real. When I was in high school some of the twins would do shit to mess with people.

Haha.
Like pretend to be each other or somehting creepier and more disturbing?

[quote=“jim”]
but i was born here, so i’m biased as well as jaded. as much as i love austin, i fucking hate it.[/quote]

I feel the same way about Chicago.

i’m rocking 48-17!! yeaaaahhh

its like :bear: times better than my 48x15 ratio

49/16 for me.

man up ladies 52/17

[quote=“FarAwayBoy”]Haha.
Like pretend to be each other or somehting creepier and more disturbing?[/quote]

Yeah. It was normal stuff for the most part just weird, and sometimes annoying.

Thankfully no twins that I know do that kind of thing.