get me into cagro bikes

What shifter are you using?
I’ve the occasional issue with 4th (i think, don’t have a gear indicate) on 3rd party versa drop bar shakes, but always thought it was the shifters, does seem sensitive to cable adjustment and not flat shifting (which works in lower gears).
This is on my commuter, the tandem uses shimano trigger and dad hasn’t complained about it

Don’t know exactly which model, but it is the basic Shimano Alfine trigger (out of town and can’t check).

I think you’re right about it being sensitive to cable tension (especially #4 for me), but I’ve never been able to adjust the sloppiness completely out of it.

Yeah the front basket is great. I chuck 2 school bags and whatever else in there, just stack it high and throw the net over the top. Frame attachment makes so much sense.

Talked to the nice people at Splendid, should have a Bullitt here in a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone for all of the info in this thread!

fuck yeah!

fuck yes. Seriously stoked for you.

Jelly

It’s a lot of bongs to spend on a bike, but we’re getting it instead of a second car, which made the e-assist upgrade price a little easier to swallow.

Was not expecting my wife to stay up geeking out over Bullitt setups on instagram last night.

“it’s a car” is the only way for some people to get it. The bonus is that it’s true: a family bike is an extremely cheap car that is super-fun to use and always has free parking everywhere.

Also open to some daddin’ around this summer BTW

[quote=schultzor]It’s a lot of bongs to spend on a bike, but we’re getting it instead of a second car, which made the e-assist upgrade price a little easier to swallow.
[/quote]
This was exactly our thinking in getting the Spicy Curry. Could’ve got a decent 2nd-hand car for the money, but registration/insurance/running costs would’ve equalled the initial outlay in 2 years.
The e-assist is life changing for hauling kids in a hilly area.

Whats everyones favorite e-assist cargo bike? the bullitt is the only one I have a ton of experience with and love it, but I need to facilitate the purchase of a small fleet (like a handful) and am curious what else is out there.
Front loader is preferred but not necessarily a TBD. The Spicy Curry does look pretty sw8

From my not-super-thorough searching, the Bullitt, Urban Arrow, and Riese & Muller seem like the main options in the US if you want mid-drive e-assist on a frontloader. No first-hand experience with them yet, our Bullitt’s supposed to show up this week.

If I make a production sub-$800 complete cycle truck that doesn’t suck, will y’all buy it?

Can you make one in XXXXL size? If so, I’m real interested.

Are we talking frame/fork/rack -or complete?

$799AUD

Kinda crappy though. Quill stem, v-brakes.

I really like the Katu, but the lowest spec ones are pretty meh. A Bosch-spec electric would be the shit.

There’s always 1

In this cru.