get me into cagro bikes

That Katu is pretty cool, I’m glad it exists. Think I could do better though. Will hand over to Tarck Consulting asap.

Anyone in Nola need a bullit? I know someone selling a fairly new one.

Also I’ll probably know of a few more around the country popping up soon. I’ll keep everyone updated.

probably?

Our Bullitt arrived in a big box last week. It’s awesome!

Whoever said “don’t look at the front wheel” about learning to ride it was correct, as long as I look ahead of the bike it rides and corners beautifully. Only minor bummer is the e-assist cuts out at 20mph for legal reasons, but with the assist on it’ll cruise loaded at 18mph all day no sweat.

Now to rig up the carseat in the box and do some bike dadding around town.

IMG_1181

blue bullitt buddies!

Is that an aftermarket box?
Saw an interesting bakfiet style cargo this morning, had a wooden box in the front with a really elaborate mountain scene in what looked like veneer.

I posted a couple Colombian cargo bikes on my tumblr page today. One is basically a 90s 26” wheel MTB frame with 20” fat, rock hard wheels. I found a place that is selling them but you have to ask for pricing.

http://michaelparich.tumblr.com/post/172018270003/colombia-cargo-bikes

It’s a box sold by Splendid Cycles, I think http://www.badgerbikes.biz is the builder.

That bullitt is boss as fuck

Not the best shot but here’s my big pink thing as it stands today. 31.8 cruisers and a stem riser made everything so much better. I usually ride long and low with risers/cruisers but this bike demands a sit up straight position for me. Cargo deck is still woefully ugly but works too well to fix yet.

Spotted this Bullitt with a Weehoo yesterday.

Fuckin’ goals right there, man.

just gotta get a Bullitt and then also a WeeHoo

already got a kid, so I’m like, a third of the way there

Big pink thing rocks!

For a moment I thought that weehoo was rigged up as a sidecar, there probably aren’t many bike racks where you can lock up 12’ of bike.

fuckin tarck dad messenger cargo bike garage havin’ crue

If you squint the red part of he weehoo looks like a Vespa at first

Sweet cagro bikes all

I’m a bit gutted that I can’t hook the weehoo up to the spicy curry… Could take the whole family out if it was possible.

[quote=Shortpants]Anyone in Nola need a bullit? I know someone selling a fairly new one.

Also I’ll probably know of a few more around the country popping up soon. I’ll keep everyone updated.[/quote]

Definitely interested if one pops up in the bay. But so are like a million other folks.

If anything is coming up it’s an omnium but that might get snagged by the successor company. If not I’ll let you know.

blue bullitt dad crue checking in

my kids love it. We landed back in Germany late Sunday afternoon. Completely jet lagged kids went to bed after dinner but only slept until midnight and were wide awake. 1:30am (and 15 degrees outside) and they wanted to go out for a bike ride! Made me so happy

damn good cragros y’all

https://www.badassebikes.com/en/badass-box-ebike-tuning/shimano/badassbox-4-shimano-freeze/a-141/

Sweet Bullitt!