Guide to summer bicyclists.

shameless and effortless thread

pretty accurate also lo;;in

I’m glad to see that AYHSMB made an appearance.

I still and wondering why the artist decided to add elf ears to one of them.

fixie pixie

Oh, I get it.

Well, I was reading the comments on that page, many of which are lulzy, and found a link to this lady’s blog. She supposedly has been to a critical mass in my town and describes it. I don’t think I ever want to go to one of them.

http://www.filthyrichmond.com/2008/12/representin-with-critical-mass.html

seriously, that woman’s blog. epic sarcasm/ social experiment or genuinely deluded individual?

her poasts on getting mine and missing tooth seem to indicate the latter

also three scientology ads in a row what the hell

[quote]So about once per month I drive out to join the Critical Mass
[/quote][/quote]

the only thing more irritating than critical mass for me is the idea that someone would drive there to ride a bike. lady deserves tires slashed on car and bike.

not bike, trike

i heard critical jeff likes hoobastank.

that is a very serious accusation you have leveled.

Funny. I’m Roidan* with a sprinkle of Roadzuki.

*No more birdies though. I now follow the few cycling laws we have. They’re so relaxed here, I piss off drivers even when following the law to a T.

That lady’s blog is a joke Tarckatino.

Also, did anyone catch “barspinz” and “rub” in that shitty cartoon?

[quote]So about once per month I drive out to join the Critical Mass
[/quote][/quote]

the only thing more irritating than critical mass for me is the idea that someone would drive there to ride a bike. lady deserves tires slashed on car and bike.[/quote]

I drove a couple times and often took a train into Boston to do the Cyclista bike ride. I’m sure most people thought I was a total tool but it was the only socialization I got that summer. :frowning:

Oh, I get it.

Well, I was reading the comments on that page, many of which are lulzy, and found a link to this lady’s blog. She supposedly has been to a critical mass in my town and describes it. I don’t think I ever want to go to one of them.

http://www.filthyrichmond.com/2008/12/representin-with-critical-mass.html

[quote]
You never know if the guy next to you is going to wave a homemade flag, sing a song, or throw a Snapple bottle full of piss through the back window of a parked SUV! And due to the disorganization and lack of specific route for the rides, we tend to avoid any advanced scrutiny by authorities!

So about once per month I drive out to join the Critical Mass, and do my part to aggravate automobile drivers. A few of these drivers think it’s cute at first, but sooner or later they get angry because they actually have someplace to go. Some honk, or yell. Some swerve back and forth a little to intimidate us. If they specifically tell us to get out of the road we scream, “We’re traffic too!”, or, “Eat shit!”.

We know we’ve succeeded when the drivers start getting aggressive. That’s when a couple of us drag them out of their cars and beat them with a bike lock right in front of their kids. A few people in the group pretend that they don’t want us to beat those people up, which just shows you how silly these kids can be! Occasionally I’ll find myself cramping up and gasping for breath because I’m punching and laughing so hard!
[/quote][/quote]

that’s 100% sarcasm

[quote=Jim]That lady’s blog is a joke Tarckatino.

Also, did anyone catch “barspinz” and “rub” in that shitty cartoon?[/quote]

yeah, i catched that after reading a few of her other entries, although it was pretty suspicious when she said “beat people in front of their kids”.

BUT HER LIFE IS TOTALLY PUNK ROCK