HF Phil Wood to Open Pro spoke length?

Open Pro ERD: 602mm

Phil Wood High Flange track hub dimensions:

Front 100mm OLD. Flange diameter c-c: 67mm, Flange center to hub center: 33.7mm

Rear 120mm OLD. Flange diameter c-c: 67mm, Flange center to hub center: 29mm

I fudged about ~1mm on the front length so that you only have to purchase one box of spokes.

The timestamp on the Phil Wood tech documents page says it was updated on Jan. 22 of last year, so…get a pair of calipers, really. I’d definitely be willing to walk you through the measurement process, as it fucking blows whale dork to go through lacing and tensioning when your spokes are 4mm too long.

I’d roughly equate it to finally getting into your dream girl’s pants only to find a large writhing mass of sweaty cocks. On the other hand, get it right and it’s like seeing AYHSMB IRL.

^^ nice first posts, eat a dick, blah blah

.2 mm is a huge margin of error for vernier calipers—if the plastic ones permitted that much error they would be useless. Mine dont though. I’ve found them to be adequate for bike stuff although steel ones are definitely much nicer.

Mander, they’re ten dolla! Ten dolla! I can buy a dozen of them for the cost of one of my micrometers or one of my nice sets of dial calipers.

Also, comazone, fuck you with your helpful first post.

I have a $20 steel set too halbritt (a nice christmas gift). I just bring up the cheapy plastic ones because people assume that vernier calipers are an expensive tool. I actually almost never use the steelys lately because i leave them in Canada to save some weight on my toolkit when im flying. But they are pimpin compared to the plastic ones.