holy shit

it has just come to attention that george bush wears sidi dominators.

discerning bike messengers, commuters, mountain bike and cx racers everywhere have just lost all credibility. i am now considering selling mine off for bottom dollar, but only a fool would buy them in light of this.

what size and how much?

Ill take them off your hands.

I hear ya. I totally had to ditch my Segway after this shit went down.

ispy white tires and white grips

“Prime Minister of the Republic of Slovenia and President of The Council of European Union Janez Jansa today presented the president of the United States of America George W. Bush with a mountain bike during his visit in Slovenia for the meeting EU – USA. This is no coincidence, since American president is well known for his outdoor activities and special passion for mountain biking in the past years.”

but…

“United States Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama, a senator from Illinois, met with leaders from the US bicycle industry to discuss two-wheeled initiatives at the home of FK Day, one of SRAM’s founders June 12.”

George W. Bush rides fixed.

Someone sell me your everything.

just take it. i don’t want my everything any more.

John Kerry is a huge square and rides a road bike.

SELL ME ALL UR TREK MADONEZ NOW

Taft rode a Boneshaker yo.

It’s been all downhill since then.

Rusty Piton should punch that guy in the dick.

so is that trek road bike on the stand in the back belonging to that dumbass too?

[quote=“tarckeemoon”]I hear ya. I totally had to ditch my Segway after this shit went down.

[/quote]

so who’s legs are coming out of the white mini skirt?

GW’s been a serious mountain biker for a long time. According to Lance Armstrong, he’s a solid rider, too.

If I had Bush family money, I’d wear SIDI Dominators, too.

that’s a serotta that kerry has, fyi.

[quote=“bonechilling”]GW’s been a serious mountain biker for a long time. According to Lance Armstrong, he’s a solid rider, too.

If I had Bush family money, I’d wear SIDI Dominators, too.[/quote]

Might as well go for the Dragons. Even a lowly middle class bicycle enthusiast like myself rides Doms.

i got in trouble in iraq because i had this picture over my bed with a bunch of darts in the head

yeah i know george hes actually a really strong rider

the other day i saw dubya rollin on that roadbike
i was on my track bike
i shot all of the secret service bitches with my blowgun
i sucked up on dubyas wheel
and whispered naughties in his ear
and then dropped his punk ass