How do you carry your stuff?

depends. around town and to grocery stores and shit, an xl freight backpack. had a wald giant basket but it’s super heavy so i’m thinking about building a cruiser basket bike tank sort of thing for this around town, grocery store stuff.

on trails, a camelbak, occasionally with a fredly jandd seat pack that i keep all my tools in anyway (but in town it goes in my bag)

My dudes, I have to search my Interbike bags to see how many I came away with.

They are essentially this:

And why y’all carrying your entire wallet on a road ride?

I was wondering that too. ID, debit card, and a few bucks. Boom.

I carry my insurance card ICE, too.

Yeah, it would be cool to carry that too…

Dat 71% lifestyle

I carry ID, credit card, a good wad of cash since I often end up a very long way from home, mini tool and valve wrench, one tire lever in case I can’t pull the tire off by hand, frame pump, and a spare tubular tire. And a cell phone. Everything but the frame pump and tire goes in a skanky ziplock, which works fine but I’d like something neater.

Dense Nugget by jimmythefly, on Flickr

What’s the thing next to the gerber?

Pinhead key.

Bought some cheap ass rain pants packaged in a bag made of same material that surprisingly had a taped zipper. 3 hex wrenches, 2 tubes, 2 CO2 cartridges and head, tire lever, tire boot, patches, quicklink, lens cloth, money/cards, and likely some other small stuff. Warmers, jacket, food, etc all get stuffed in the other two jersey pockets. I’ve been known to utilize my cycling hat for secure storage if space is at a premium.

My daily rides cover the spectrum of conditions and I’ve never been concerned with the stuff in that bag short of the odd need to swim the bike across something.

I have a duracci riding wallet for cars/cash/important keys.

I miss rides just for the sake of riding. I haven’t used my sweat-worn ziploc since september.

I came to the realization recently that I have an absurd array of ways to carry things on the bike when someone asked me about my Seagull backpack. It was like, “this one’s good for school and groceries, but sometimes I use a single strap bag, or a bigger single strap bag, or I just use my one of my two sets of different size panniers…” not even mentioning two types of saddle bags

Pinhead key.[/quote]
That’s a bowl bro.