HOW TO: Change your bicycle chain*

lmaooo http://www.youtube.com/user/santaspuppet

“its riveted… its a rivet”

“ugly ass plastic cover”

dude is removing a cassette with a fucking pipe wrench, lmfao

“fuckin… gay ass reflector bracket”

damn, that dude is funny. at least he has a grasp on how the shit works. first guy, assuming he was for real which he probably wasn’t, walked in acting like he knew but doing everything wrong and showing that he didn’t know how things worked. this guy at least knows how things are supposed to be done and how the tools work, and has found creative ways to do that with other tools. creative ways that run a high risk of fucking shit up, but creative nonetheless.

:colbert:

lolled so hard at that.[/quote]

That’s why you see it so often on chainstays. Folks just had to replace their chain.

wait, which video are those quotes teepz is posting from?

[youtube]BcmrnXjbqco[/youtube]
[youtube]RO4TJpdq7AA[/youtube]

Free fixie bro really needs to change his smoke detector battery.

Gullible is not in the dictionary?

[quote=yung jeezy]
[youtube]RO4TJpdq7AA[/youtube][/quote]

kinda sorta have to admire his tenacity in seeing things through until he gets it done despite chosing the most idiotic, labour intensive, overly complicated way of doing fuckin everything.

an actual monkey fucking an actual football would be comparable

Damn. It’s people who do things like this that made me stop volunteering at our co-op.

I had a long rant planned out about this guy as I was watching the video, but then I saw the bike he was doing all this work for. Now I’m just sad.

Is ‘Dad humor’ so foreign that people can’t see the Niner guy is just messing with you?
He had a warranty breakage on the rear triangle or something, and decided to have a little fun.

The second guy… ugh. My brother had to deal with idiots like that as a lead mechanic.

Seriously the funniest guy on the internet. I can’t stop laughing at that shit, when he has those really awkward pauses oh my god.

[quote=akasnowmaaan]Is ‘Dad humor’ so foreign that people can’t see the Niner guy is just messing with you?
He had a warranty breakage on the rear triangle or something, and decided to have a little fun.

The second guy… ugh. My brother had to deal with idiots like that as a lead mechanic.[/quote]

thought so too–but wouldn’t he be voiding the warranty here/

Maybe it was some kind of recall or sample frame or something? Could have been subtly damaged beyond repair and that’s when they decided to have fun. Or maybe he won the lotto?

“now it stands by its name – custom crap”