HOW TO: Change your bicycle chain*

*also see “Holy shit/Bike shop lulz”

holy shit.
holy shit.
holy shit.

“I was gonna patch this up anyway…”

jaw drop.

this cant be real, there must be some reason behind this.

waaaaaat.

i really hope that was a warranty frame being destroyed, otherwise that is a pretty expensive joke video.

Can’t possibly be real, holy fuck

him specifically mentioning that he was smashing an X-O, and then commenting on how you could probably find one for a few dollars makes me think it’s definitely a joke.

I LOL’d.

also, the title says “how NOT to change a bicycle chain”, so definitely a joke.

So that’s a guy with a lot of tools but none of the right tools?

Ugh, no way thats real. Can’t believe that’s even debatable. He’d use his power tools to cut the chain if ignorant to chain breakers. My favorite part was the chain stay guard to hide the missing notch. lulz

and saying that if others had those, you’d know they had to change their chain.

i hope that isn’t real, but there’s a part of me that thinks it is. some people are just that stupid.

i hope this is not real, but ive seen some pretty crazy shit brought into the shop when guys like this would get half way through a “repair”

Note to self: let level of respect drop for people taking this even remotely seriously

Trollers gettin’ trolled

[quote=akasnowmaaan]Note to self: let level of respect drop for people taking this even remotely seriously

Trollers gettin’ trolled[/quote]

[quote=kevinwulf][quote=akasnowmaaan]Note to self: let level of respect drop for people taking this even remotely seriously

Trollers gettin’ trolled[/quote][/quote]

lolled so hard at that.

reminds me of that dude making fixed gears in his garage.

aw man ^ i remember that! so rad

^^first thing i thought of, before i even watched the videos