I can't fucking believe Ricco tested positive!

Crazy!!! Now the team with the most stage wins is out of the tour. So much for my new favorite cyclist…

fuck dopers. they keep fucking up and testing positive, and fucking up the tours. dumb fucking dickbags.

i really wanted to believe that he was on good from because he just came out of a very solid giro. i really hope someone animates the race once they hit the alps… watching cadel race smart from now til paris is going to be really boring.

+1
what a let-down

So I guess DBag Von Ahole is out of the tour now. Damn.

Not surprising and yet very disappointing.

Dude deserves a punch in the dick.

You can’t believe it? Ricco’s hero is Pantani. I’m surprise he didn’t test positive for speedballs.

is there anyone not doping?

probably but we’ll never know who. They also probably don’t have hematocrits above 50%

Wow, I’m out of the loop. That attack he did the other day was quite suspicious. sigh

Oh my fucking God. Pro cycling is pretty annoying sometimes.

How did you not see this coming? They knew from the beginning and just needed to do “random” drug tests to prove he was guilty of doping.

I still love cavendish and his awkard junk.

I am not, unless you count weed :colbert:

[quote=“artblur”]
[/quote]
the funnny thing is that this bike looks to be a x-mart bike…

never seen a roadie not rocking bar tape.

Being an Ex-pat Brit I really fucking hope Cavendish doesn’t turn out to be doping as well, cause he fucking rocks. He’s super mild mannered and modest which is refreshing in pro sports these days. Now if only he could climb mountains a little faster. Would be nice to have a British GC contender. High Road/Columbia seems pretty much on the up and up as far as dope is concerned. As for Ricco, well shhiiittt. I was rooting for ‘The Cobra’ being as I love snakes and all (see pet thread in off topic) but he screwed the pooch by cheating. Loser!!

Plus Cavendish races track for his day job and he’s pretty damn good at it too.

[quote=“darklordoflove”]Being an Ex-pat Brit I really fucking hope Cavendish doesn’t turn out to be doping as well, cause he fucking rocks. He’s super mild mannered and modest which is refreshing in pro sports these days. Now if only he could climb mountains a little faster. Would be nice to have a British GC contender. High Road/Columbia seems pretty much on the up and up as far as dope is concerned. As for Ricco, well shhiiittt. I was rooting for ‘The Cobra’ being as I love snakes and all (see pet thread in off topic) but he screwed the pooch by cheating. Loser!!

Plus Cavendish races track for his day job and he’s pretty damn good at it too.[/quote]

The nice thing about sprinters is that they are much less likely to get caught doping in competition. Also the entire race is a 1min highlight. And holy shit was it a great highlight today.

I hope ricco comes back in a few years clean. He’s a fucking asshole but he was good for the tour until this. Theres at least a chance that he is naturally insanely better than everyone else and was just using cera to keep his form throughout the tour.

[quote=“dutret”][
The nice thing about sprinters is that they are much less likely to get caught doping in competition. Also the entire race is a 1min highlight. And holy shit was it a great highlight today.

I hope ricco comes back in a few years clean. He’s a fucking asshole but he was good for the tour until this. Theres at least a chance that he is naturally insanely better than everyone else and was just using cera to keep his form throughout the tour.[/quote]

Yeah. I happened to catch the finish at a bar and realized I suddenly had the rest of my night free. Dude is fast as hell and has an amazing team leading him out.

I agree with you on Ricco. He’s a douche, but a talented one.