I fucking hate conversions

Conversions rock, full stop.

I dunno but I googled it for you

I don’t see any breasts in that link >:[

God damn, I’m always gone for the good inside jokes / subtle shit talking at other people.

cross posted, but here is my conversion. $10 frame and cheap/free parts.

You forgot to tape the bars and put brakes on.

ah crap, i wondered why i slipped of the bars trying to stop and got hit by a bus!

Looks nice, aek. Those wheels were cheap/free?

cheap…ish. dura-ace track to deepvs-$250AUD from a used bike shop. considering the idiots here who will pay $400+ for the same rim built to a formula hub i’m calling them cheap. they were filthy when i got em though and arent matching-32h back and 36h front, so the owner of the shop was nice about them. anything even track-ish in that shop wont last even 20min, a few guys like live there and get shit cheap to sell on…certain websites.

as much as i would rather have gotten those HUBS* laced to almost ANYTHING else they are soooo smooth. even after riding in the rain and shit for 6 months the weight of the valve is enough to turn them.

*edited for retardedness…

Sealed or loose ball?

loose…

Dunno, but it survived the PBP and a whole lot of other riding. If I were building that bike I’d want it drilled in the rear (lulz), just for versatility.

I’ve ridden with the owner - he spins fuck of fast.

Hey! Textbook nasty tarckonversion here!

[quote]Notes:

cheapo cruiser with lazy geo pullin 85 inches.

catch me rollin in little d.

first build. im proud.

this thing is about to get nuts with white risers in a white open face stem (for swtichin back to drops sometimes), red/white polka-dotted bmx grips, red/white checkered bmx top tube pad, new sealed BB. oh the madness.[/quote]

Try googling “Paris breast”. You might have better luck.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Hey! Textbook nasty tarckonversion here!

[quote]Notes:

cheapo cruiser with lazy geo pullin 85 inches.

catch me rollin in little d.

first build. im proud.

this thing is about to get nuts with white risers in a white open face stem (for swtichin back to drops sometimes), red/white polka-dotted bmx grips, red/white checkered bmx top tube pad, new sealed BB. oh the madness.[/quote][/quote]

The owner is a member here. Can’t remember who.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Hey! Textbook nasty tarckonversion here!

[quote]Notes:

cheapo cruiser with lazy geo pullin 85 inches.

catch me rollin in little d.

first build. im proud.

this thing is about to get nuts with white risers in a white open face stem (for swtichin back to drops sometimes), red/white polka-dotted bmx grips, red/white checkered bmx top tube pad, new sealed BB. oh the madness.[/quote][/quote]

Yeah belongs to a member on here

edit: ^ beat me to it

Here’s mine :smiley:

Will take some more pics when I get TarckBike.com sticker, and will do whole bike shots

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3152/258 ... f3a7_o.jpg

note: no more mudguards

haahahahahahaahaha

textbook nasty!

i need to fix the pictures.

and it needs a red saddle.

the frame is terribly heavy and i hated it for a while but now i kinda like it after taking it on long rides. not twitchy, and pretty shock absorbent.

(i wish i didnt always edit my posts 10000 times.)

Dude, you have zero style.

[quote=“aek”]
as much as i would rather have gotten those rims laced to almost ANYTHING else they are soooo smooth. even after riding in the rain and shit for 6 months the weight of the valve is enough to turn them.[/quote]

Whaaa? Don’t like loose ball??? I can’t even look at you

did i say that??? i meant i wish those HUBS were laced to anything else. i LOVE the hubs not such a fan of the rims.