I JUST THOUGHT TARCK TRASHPICKERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

YOU CAN CARRY A DOOR ON A BICYCLE VERY EASILY

Turn the door hotdog, then rest it on the NDS pedal. If you put the center of mass towards the rear of the bike, the door will try to rotate but get caught on the bottomside of the handlebars. You can then put your hands on the bars, and walk your bike very easily, no supporting the door necessary. Just watch out that your skewers don’t rough up the door.

great

or just lay the door resting on top of the whole bike across the seat and bars. then ride

tried walking it like that but the door kept sliding off.

riding it like that would be terribly hard on your legs.

I brought a tarck-ass dresser home on my skateboard the other day.

while the skateboard is much greener in the future I am glad to provide auto support

Cargo trailers FTW.

I moved everything I own on a converted kid puller last summer. Not all at the same time, though.

yeah, trailers are great if you can find a kid wagon for cheap.

When you started describing this I was waiting for the part where you’d hop on and pedal off on the DS crank, door bobbing up and down. then I was gonna freak out.

Last year on my porteur rack, I carried a 70lb box of steel shelving, the kind in restaurant kitchens. The trip was 13 miles and a couple hours. It was fun, but I didn’t get as many looks and cheers from middle aged people as I did the time I rode an empty keg 2 miles home. /me me me.

thats intense

did the weight affect handling bad?

One time my kid got too tired riding his bike so I put him on my shoulders and carried his bike too. We must have looked like a circus act riding down the street.

actually, you looked like an asshole and people were considering dialing DCSS.