I went for a ride today and here are some photos

14 Likes

I was having a great WFH lunch time ride on thursday when I spied a Porcini on the side of the track. I slammed on the brakes and stopped to investigate. I Later chatted a riding Porcini hunting person I know to alert her that they were in this spot. She told me of another place to checkout. Later that day after work I went to my usual spot and some mofo had rampaged through there taking the new ones I was keeping an eye on. I called in on the way back to the one that Lisa had told me about and I found this incredible specimen. Sometimes nature just blows you away.

15 Likes

Two 70 mile all road rides in the last few days. One north east of the city and one south west. Had a big group on Saturday and just one bud for recon support yesterday. This year I’ve been trying to commit to actually doing the rides I want to do instead of just sticking to home base.

Both of these areas are so damn good for riding. Miles of beautiful back roads and nary a car in sight (most of the time).

Feels good man.

21 Likes

awesome :heart:

1 Like

(riding quiet forest roads with tree canopy is just about my favorite thing in the whole world)

1 Like

19 Likes

60 miles today- about 30 more than ive done since fall 2019. rwgps is the goat- you can plan a great ride in minutes. found a seriously cool gravel/dirt section off the back of a state park that later opens up into the golf course at said park. great day to skip work

24 Likes

No pictures from today’s ride in Erie County, PA because it was just too windy. I had so much lean angle fighting a crosswind that my left pedal was tapping the pavement. And my helmet was getting dragged to the side of my head. Just a God forsaken place, if ever there was one.

10 Likes

It’s cool I took your picture

7 Likes

That’s a pretty good likeness of me, and it’s making me weirdly angry.

5 Likes

Rode out to watch the marathoners post game.

19 Likes

edit. thought this was the non-bike photo thread

tarck century to see if kit still fits

answer: sort of

ghost bike is from a DUI crash during last weekend’s Aids LifeCycle ride

rexdeo = “king god” i think?? there’s a big Catholic Priests’ retreat up on the hill behind the apartments

7 Likes

another post work ride, really all I do, but I love them

20 Likes

23 miles today, kinda chilly, kinda windy.

21 Likes

did the big dumb bike ride today. 100 miles, 8000 some feet. 9:58. i didn’t take many good pictures. i am pain.

24 Likes

14 Likes

Roadie stuff today. 5 PRs thanks to the purple nips.

17 Likes

Here I am at just about the end of that dumb bike ride

20 Likes

How ya like them tires?