I went for a ride today and here are some photos

Cruising with the fam

5 Likes

That balloon popped right at bed time it was probably the most devastating loss my daughter has ever weathered

2 Likes

Saw this lil dude and about 5 others on my ride today.

5 Likes

So pumped I don’t have to host my own photos anymore. I don’t think I’ve shared these yet. Watched stages 12 and 13 live. Rode up to Huez village from Allemont (valley floor) and the wife didn’t threaten to murder me once, despite wildly underestimating the amount of climbing we’d be doing. Stage 13 went right through town so we just took a 30 minute work break and wandered out into the street.

You’re looking at Col d’Ornon in this one

5 Likes

I think a majority of the patreon funding is going to be spent on storage all you guys shit photos.

lol, that’s the feature I most wanted in paleotarck so I’m happy to pay for it here. I’ll scale my patreon up based on how crazy I get with it.

Shame Tarck was down - ended up in ColoYolo for the better part of a week. Rented a “gravel grinder” for a couple rides on county roads

Jamey and I up near Ward CO. Not pictured: some of the gnarliest stuff I’ve seen in CO to date.

2 Likes

Went for a ride like a week ago, having a blast watching my grom progress.

8 Likes

Hall Ledge at the top of Carter Notch Rd, Jackson, NH.

3 Likes

Super loving this

That’s how you introduce kids to riding :tarckbear:

1 Like

Had a big day in The Whites.

Mt Clinton Rd.

Jefferson Notch Rd Eastbound

Jefferson Notch Rd Westbound

I PR’d all over the route but not because I’m fit. Every other time I rode it it was on narrow tires on soft dirt. Conditions were near perfect. Some marbles but most was hard pack. I’m still relearning to stay loose . I’m descending better but not at pre crash speeds. Know Fear…

https://www.strava.com/activities/1752818534

3 Likes

Beer24o with the crew.

8 Likes

Rode up to this view of the Santa Cruz mountains

6 Likes

Rocking my catears because I can hear so much better!

I’m going to start telling people they help with laminar flow around the head and make me more aerodynamic.

3 Likes

Made it up to Teocalli Ridge in Crested Butte. Didn’t suck.

7 Likes

I wish we had flowy single/doubletrack around here that I could just put some miles in on. I don’t always want a challenge every hundred yards.

I guess it would help if there were more scenic things. Or am I doing it wrong?

1 Like

HY.

Any moto traffic? So far in CB they’ve been very friendly to everyone in the woods.

Just bikes and 1 hiker. Amazed there was this massive group of 14 year olds absolutely shredding.

1 Like