I went for a ride today and here are some photos

dang ol’ tragedy of tha dang goat commons

3 Likes

Wife and I got Georgian food and drinks tonight. Probably should have brought lights.

20 Likes

wtf kinda sidewalk is that and why don’t i have those but also something something why aren’t streets places for people

6 Likes

My brother in Christ have you visited the church of the holy dynamo yet or are you the guy with the light on a stick I don’t recall.

1 Like

how did we end up with a handful of southerners

1 Like

City put in a fancy new park last year and they connected it to one of the few bike lane-d streets with this path. It’s nice except for when people in cars are constantly blocking it. I usually just ride in the road.

Do I not have a dynamo because I don’t ride much at night or do I not ride much at night because I don’t have a dynamo?

No lights on sticks in this household.

Wife and I are Rockford ex-pats. The south is a weird place.

1 Like

Rockford is the south of northern illinois

4 Likes

I think the answer is yes.

1 Like

rode kid to the park for a picnic with one of her classmates (4miles) then back (4 more) then to the ice cream store (1.5 miles) then back (1.5 miles) for a jam packed multi stage tarck century

14 Likes

that is like a tarck grand tour!

3 Likes

First time I seen one of these in a trail park. Who carries their charger with them?

1 Like

13 Likes

21 Likes

They’re turning a section of pirate trail into an officially sanctioned hiking trail in my neighborhood with paved sections and some graded sections, so I rode over and checked it out today since there’s no crews on Sunday. They’ve inadvertently created a couple of skate spots too

This chairpole is hideous but I finally got a B17 in the correct position to craddle my little booty so I guess I have to live with it.

Oh and I also found out the middle ring is totally roached and skips like crazy. I guess I didn’t give it a close enough ocular patdown before putting it on.

11 Likes

Brooks at it again with the mandatory rear gooseneck.

I’ve been wrestling with a C17 for the last few months, it suddenly doesn’t fit me anymore, after years of being a basically perfect saddle.

1 Like

I was bummed on the Cambiums, they were great for about 15-20 minutes then immediately terrible and bruised my tender sit bone area

I first used a C17 by throwing it on a bike the night before a 200k, barely adjusting it, and finding it way more comfortable than anything else I’d used.

It’s possible that my posture or assprint or something has changed in the intervening years?

2 Likes

It think it just happens. I used to be able to rock a Regal for any length of ride, in just about any clothing setup… then one day anything over a Tarck century was not great.

1 Like

Did a “road” ride today. :thinking:

11 Likes