I'm trying to count up to 20 but I ran out of fingers, please help

hi there,

i was wondering if someone could help me calculate my spoke lengths, i have used one of the more simple spoke length calculators and come up with a length of 270 mm. can someone confirm this for me?

i am using a H+son Formation Face rim, the listed ERD is 557, ive added 3 for the nipples as ive seen someone else doing with these rims.

these are the hubs im using: http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/HUDC32R/dia-compe-gran-compe-rear-hub

listed as:

OLN: rear - 120mm
Flange diameter (at spoke hole centre): 62mm
Centre to Flange: L - 32mm, R - 32mm

many thanks in advance,

jake.

fuck you. 276. eat shit.

cheers. can anyone else confirm that? i forgot to mention 3x. appreciate your help

white folks was incorrect; you should eat dicks, not shit.

This isn’t bikeforums, you fuck. Get out of here with your bullshit. Eat dicks.

why you wanna build a wheel like that i don’t know…but i wouldn’t add 3mm to the erd coz of nipples…but that’s just me man.

Don’t add 3mm to the end unless you’ve got a damn good reason.

Also, eat dicks. Reason: we said so.

Don’t need to add 3mm. It’s already added to the ERD.

Listen to him, he has 11ty sets of H+Son rims. Actually I don’t think anyone in the world has as many sets of H+Son rims.

Also, welcome to Tarckbike. We generally ask that you contribute to the community before asking questions hence the rather unpleasant response.

we take contributions in the form of money sent to our paypal accounts

QBP spoke calc says 269mm.

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks

Eat dicks, all of you. New guy has highest priority.

Jake, just to be clear, “EAT DICKS!” is our way of endearing ourselves to new users. So, lest you miss out on the fun and feel like you got left out later, please, by all means, eat up. There’s another jar here if you finish the first.