Jimmys parts for sale 2021

Starting a thread to do my selling in for 2021. I’ll keep it as updated as I can.

If you message me about something PLEASE change the subject line to be about whatever parts you are interested in that really helps keep track of things.

First up:
Wheelset: Boost 27.5x29mm inner Stan’s Flow rims to Novatec hubs. (110x15 front, 12x148 rear). Standard shimano/sram freehub. 6 bolt disc. Taped for tubeless and includes tubeless valves, but never set up tubeless there is no sealant residue. These are take-off wheels from a new bike that have hardly any miles on them.
Sram 1230 11-50 12-speed cassette included if you want it.

$250

1 Like

Schwalbe 27.5x2.6 Nobby Nic. Folding performane addix. Take-offs with very few miles, no sealant residue.

$60 for the pair. SOLD

Schwalbe 27.5x2.8 Smart Sam. Folding performance addix. Take-offs with few miles, no residue. I can’t find this particular tire on Schwalbe’s site but these dont’ seem to have any extra beefy puncture protection(like the folding ones) and the sidewall I would say is at least if not more supple than the Nobby Nics above.

$60 for the pair.

Rockshox Pike RCT3 160mm Boost 27.5.
Charger damper, debonair, 220mm long tapered steerer, with axle.
Recently serviced and includes a new service kit for next year.
$350
SOLD

Revelate Terrapin 14L
I picked this up from the REI garage sale because someone used it rubbing on their rear tire. The dry bag has no damage. The bottom sheet has rub wear and two thin crescent shaped spots where it is worn through, also some wear on one of the nylon straps.
$60
SOLD

Buy my OEM stuff so I can upgrade!

Rockshox Recon RL 140mm 29er Boost.
Has less than 50hrs riding on it. 180mm steerer

$150

29er boost wheelset. Bontrager (formula?) hubs 32h to Alex MD35 rims. 35mm inner width, surprisingly not turdly for an OE wheelset. Shimano/sram noraml freehub. Currently set up tubeless with Bontrager XR4 29x2.6 tires which I will include free for Tarckers of good standing.
$150
SOLD

Very tempted by that fork but would have to figure out if I can “Boost” my hub

The technology exists and it’s not terribly expensive

Misc stuff that I have in boxes and will pull out for pictures at some point but here’s a list off the top of my head:

SRAM X-0 9sp trigger shifters and rear dangler.
Cheapie Tektro mini-v brakes in black. (two wheels worth)
Extra cheapie no-name silver v-brakes (two wheels worth)
Avid basic single-digit v-brakes in black (two wheels worth)
Several basic narrow old school flat bars 25.4 black, silver.
Easton EA50 riser bars 31.8 white.
Basic aluminum swept beach crusier type bars but aren’t super wide, black 25.4.
Avid BB7 brakes (two wheels worth).

Sugino 5bolt square taper cranks 180mm long might have a ring or two to go with them who wants to experiment with long cranks?

A few 1" threadless stems if you need that sort of thing ask.

A whole Shimano SLX 9 speed set up front and rear shifters, derailleurs, triple crankset. Well used but functional.

Singlspeed wheelset 26" with very wide rims, for rim brakes. Black. Bolt-on hubs I think these are from some sort of beach crusier (but no coaster brake).

26" 32h disc brake rims, wide, with silver powdercoat that has a subtle metallic sparkle to it. Don’t think these are tubeless they look kinda like a Velocity rim of some sort. New never built.

Tires: Onza Canis 29x2.25 tanwall. Much tread left I just don’t have a bike for these.

Nothing terribly cool but have various other stems, bars, and seatposts if you need something basic.

Pm’d

I’ve put a 10mm spacer on the non-disc side, then redished my wheel

2 Likes

I wonder if you could use a 1cm spacer instead

5 Likes

Boosting the front is easy with one of the universal kits. It’s the rear that is difficult.

1 Like

a 50/127" spacer will also work

1 Like

Talk to me about the 1” threadless stuff you got

Anything roady?

It’s all 100mm or shorter. Let me dig them out.

No