Kanye West is a Poseur

Yea coming from the guy who said if there was a Bible written today that he would be in it. This is pretty humble.
I don’t think the fact that he says “I guess I am a poseur” makes him any less of a trendwhore who got a bike because its what all the cool kids were doing.[/quote]

the cool kids are into bmx

to get one someone would first have to give him one

[quote=“zelah”]it’s not a shop, we didn’t think of it

[/quote]
i could’ve sworn that came after. guess not.

edit: fucking a it was prolly. http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=370436

edit 2: i don’t have anything against prolly. let’s not resurrect that little thing.

someone have an extra caliper and lever they could send him? I think it’d be pretty funny but not a bad idea. I mean if he feels unsafe he should probably get one.

He should have thought of that before buying a bike specifically made to prevent the use of one. He is a poser for purchasing a bike simply because of the way it looks and later finding out that he’s too scared to ride it. The fact that he maintains that he actually wants to ride the bike makes him lame. If he really wanted to learn to ride, he’d buy another bike with a brake, learn on that, and then ride his BMW. Pretending that brakeless is the only possible way to ride is jackass.

The less poserish thing would be to admit that he isn’t interested in riding the bike and that he just bought it to increase his street cred. That would be honesty.

street cred isnt about honesty

Yea coming from the guy who said if there was a Bible written today that he would be in it. This is pretty humble.
I don’t think the fact that he says “I guess I am a poseur” makes him any less of a trendwhore who got a bike because its what all the cool kids were doing.[/quote]

the cool kids are into bmx[/quote]
dyno w/ teh black mags!

ftw!

you guys have never gotten into soemthing because you saw someone else doing it? wait how did you get into tarck bikes? I don’t think he did it for “street cred” he isn’t someone that pretends to be anything. He is into fashion and you have to keep up with trends if you want to be successful at that.

i didn’t see him mention anything about only riding brakeless. riding with a brake still takes i little while to get used to. besides i don’t think bahspinz are #1 on his priority list, after all he has the #1 album out right now.

I didn’t know other people rode bikes before I bought mine. I just started riding and saw all these people doing it too and was like wtf…

I invented tarck bikes.

i agree with most people itt at least he’s honest about it also prolly made that track people thing

No he doesn’t

http://www.last.fm/charts

No he doesn’t

http://www.last.fm/charts[/quote] http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colber ... eats-kanye :colbert:

[quote=“antcave”]you guys have never gotten into soemthing because you saw someone else doing it? wait how did you get into tarck bikes? I don’t think he did it for “street cred” he isn’t someone that pretends to be anything. He is into fashion and you have to keep up with trends if you want to be successful at that.

i didn’t see him mention anything about only riding brakeless. riding with a brake still takes i little while to get used to. besides i don’t think bahspinz are #1 on his priority list, after all he has the #1 album out right now.[/quote]

With the exception of the one I’ve seen with canti studs added, The BMW Gangsta cannot accommodate any brakes. He even mentioned in the video that he’s having trouble stopping. My definition of poser definitely includes people who buy things only to keep up with the current fashion. Clothes are one thing, but buying a particular (expensive) bike just because it is the coolest thing and then being scared to ride it is pretty lame. In this instance, he is no better (but no worse) than any jump-on-the-bandwagon hipster with a shitty conversion. He just has more money so it looks better.

The fact that he knows that it is difficult to stop does say something for him. He’s ridden it at least once. But if he really wanted to ride bikes, he would have put a little more thought into it.

[quote=“TimArchy”][quote=“antcave”]you guys have never gotten into soemthing because you saw someone else doing it? wait how did you get into tarck bikes? I don’t think he did it for “street cred” he isn’t someone that pretends to be anything. He is into fashion and you have to keep up with trends if you want to be successful at that.

i didn’t see him mention anything about only riding brakeless. riding with a brake still takes i little while to get used to. besides i don’t think bahspinz are #1 on his priority list, after all he has the #1 album out right now.[/quote]

With the exception of the one I’ve seen with canti studs added, The BMW Gangsta cannot accommodate any brakes. He even mentioned in the video that he’s having trouble stopping. My definition of poser definitely includes people who buy things only to keep up with the current fashion. Clothes are one thing, but buying a particular (expensive) bike just because it is the coolest thing and then being scared to ride it is pretty lame. In this instance, he is no better (but no worse) than any jump-on-the-bandwagon hipster with a shitty conversion. He just has more money so it looks better.

The fact that he knows that it is difficult to stop does say something for him. He’s ridden it at least once. But if he really wanted to ride bikes, he would have put a little more thought into it.[/quote]
yeah but he’s kanye west

i’m not in a position to assume i know why he bought the bike

i get checks
i want to wear his skin

who the fuck cares?!

ooooooh, that’s pretty fucking creepy, man.