Kinco 901T appreciation thread

i’m hoping this group buy will go down in tarck-history with other such famouse group buys such as the aerospoke groupe buy, tarckap group buy (tinyhatgate), tarck is about being friends tshirt group buy

4 Likes

there are a couple homeless pairs looking for forever hands if anyone else wants in

Can we do more group buys? I got money to burn! I’ll buy almost anything!

2 Likes

I thought we just agreed to a totinos pizza group buy?

2 Likes

I’ll buy almost anything!

3 Likes

next winter i will attempt to coordinate a nordic ski group buy, given your location that should be perfect for you

3 Likes

next winter i will be into that
and shart should also be because austin tx got .25" of snow once

2 Likes

do you have a medium, does a medium fit like other mediums like if I use a medium in defeet gloves do u want a medium here? Let me know about mediums

I love the low stakes and speed of this group buy but had no use for these jawns. Would get in on more stuff like that

sorry no mediums :frowning:

1 Like

I got a baby boy, how do I pay you? I want in.

How did the largest fit? Like a large large? Well I cannot so large large?

Got my MEATKEEPERS

do I just open up this sealing packet and start rubbing my gloved hands together?

Nope

2 Likes

That looks more like “yes but make sure you bake them”

Snow seal is better than the Nikwax. I usually use a hairdryer rather than the stove.

Should I hold off on the Nikwax if I’m not going to ever be able to use them while I live in Texas?

Is nikwax enough for not carving the slopes

dudes, nikwax is optional. i prefer full leather gloves without nikwax, they get softer that way and conform to your hand better.

fuk

So do I not seal them with anything?! Is that what you’re saying?