Limp Brim Chat: Tarckhat 2015

Cotton–would be fine except for potential shrinkage. Also $17.50

[quote=Todd]last time was camo, cuz camo was hot.
now prints are hot.
patterned print of bear, bee, tarck, :colbert: , dick jars ect?[/quote]

+some pukebacking scene, porteur bike, ?

so much work but could be so funny

In for a hat, and trust the tarck hivemind, though if it was just a rehash of digicamo I would still buy, liked the walzness too.

I loved the walz ones. If anyone is over their old tarck caps, i’ll by yours in ok condition for $20. I lost the last two gens.

More like it

if someone is making toile please draw a bear doing a natty fab wheelie and some minor threat looking messenger drinking a 4loko - lets not forget where we came from folks

ferg: YES
mig: YES

my work here is done

I’m in for a hat, and to produce the design.

I have a mad scheme for coming up with the design that I think everyone will like. Just trust me for a bit.

But your hat is freeeeeeeeeee

i trust u

def in for a hat

the hat I’ve been wearing recently leaves an embarrassing red mark on my forehead

Toile fabrics to send to Orc for tool rolls and bags?

I was pretty underwhelmed with a VeloCult doubledarn cap I was given. Has big wrinkles in weird spots.
Always a fan of Pace caps, in my huge drawer of caps they are always the ones I grab first and wear out the quickest.
I’m a stiff brim fan and the thinner the cloth, the better.
I’ve been noticing I get way too hot wearing a cap + helmet this winter despite rapid male pattern hair loss.

I think it’s odd how well I’ve acclimated to the cold. Below freezing, I’m riding wearing a thin merino, windbreaker, and the equivalent fabric to a cycling hat over my ears and I’m fine. I mean, I have thick gloves and decent boots, but that’s the only thing ‘winter’ worthy.

^I’m a fan of Pace too. Probably my favorite caps as well.

Stoked for these!

I will get whatever hat tarck constructs

tc: not that into cycling caps
I’d be into a custom pom pom hat

Giordana caps are my favourite.

ITT SV admits he rarely rides bikes and needs a hat for dadlyfe.

Edit: I should probably admit the same.