I have a surly disc trucker built up in a semi-sw8 hybrid manner:
dyno setup, flat bar with cheapo shimano hydros, wald basket, rack, etc.
We moved into a new house a couple months ago, and I think we have one too many bikes right now to comfortably use the garage. The surly is the easiest one to let go.
Anyone here interested? I really don’t want to ship this bike, it’d have to be a local-ish sale in the twin cities
- 58cm 700c disc trucker frame (58cm TT)
- iq-x on the front, topline light on the back
- alfine dyno hub, 11s shimano shifty bits
- the fender line is crappy, but it comes with a fresh set of SKS chromoplastics that you can dither with to your heart’s content
- picture is pre-Wald
- I think it’s got paselas on right now, I can throw in a set of nokian studded tires for it if you want them
- different saddle on it right now, seat bag not included