weird coulda swore i got this invitation

musta been one of the truckbros

maybe even both of em[/quote]

LULZ
sup doofo

she

[quote=Gnarshred][quote=white folks]

you aint sixteen no more dude[/quote]

I really hate that my body constantly reminds me of this. I get it already, I don’t need a daily reminder or a new surprise notification.[/quote]

personally im looking forward to the age of boner fails. not drunk, not coked out but just can’t get that engine turned over.

i plan on blaming the woman and possibly throwing things

well in this case when we double team pookie

you gonna have to take 10 minutes to my 7[/quote]

Well that was out of left field. I’m lacking a clever retort.[/quote]

weird coulda swore i got this invitation

musta been one of the truckbros

maybe even both of em[/quote]

LULZ
sup doofo

she[/quote]

i’ve been using the sling bag lately. i also have a freight backpack, but it’s the large. as long as i keep it mostly empty it’s light and comfortable. add radio, tools, lunch, coffee, extra layers (usually chilly in the morning and warm in the afternoon here), and it gets a little heavy. so it’s like…more weight between two shoulders or less weight on one–it’s sort of a draw, all in all. i have been going with the sling bag because being smaller it’s easier for me to bungee it to the cetma now and then and have nothing on my back.

i’ve been stretching a lot lately, throughout the day, in the morning, and at night. i don’t expect results to be immediate but i have noticed some improvement.

i’ll experiment with bars and stem this weekend. i can’t mess with the saddle, unfortunately, unless i replace the seatpost. the bolt is possibly fucked up or something (it looks fine to me, but was having problems)…when i was sliding my saddle back further, it would be fine for a bit, and then suddenly the bolt would pop loose and the saddle would go nose up all of a sudden. i’ve tried to simply adjust with the stem and it seemed to work, until relatively recently. it’s a saddle with ultra short rails anyhow, and there’s not much adjustment to begin with.

What size post?

[quote=doofo]
now been on bike only five times in nearly two years

back health should be high priority[/quote]

Jesus, that really sucks. The problem isn’t solved yet?

fuck…31.6? i can’t remember off the top of my head, i feel like there’s only one oversized size and it’s that one, but i’m not sure of that. i do know it’s oversized and 31.something, though.

If you’re going for more upright, this is definitely something to try. Make sure the back of the saddle is parallel to the ground so that your ass is planted on it instead of hovering on it or sliding up and down it. Probably better for your taint/overall ball health, too.

[quote=Gnarshred][quote=white folks]

you aint sixteen no more dude[/quote]

I really hate that my body constantly reminds me of this. I get it already, I don’t need a daily reminder or a new surprise notification.[/quote]
But that’s the best part of aging - being constantly reminded of how old you are, and how it’s only going to get worse - every day! WOOTTT!!!

Ian BearGrinder: I found I started having some lower back pain once I started riding a setup that didn’t have me stretched out as much. I think it’s like been mentioned above, a more upright position - but one that doesn’t let you completely support your weight on your butt (like a cruiser setup would, for example) results in a funky angle for the back and road shock / whatever collabo causes the pain. Once I switched back to my slightly more stretched out / slightly higher bar setup the pain went away. Good luck.

my back has been killing me lately. no change in setup, but i have spent extended time crawling under the miata. the most alarming part is that when i push on my lower back spine bumps, they feel bruised. ugh.

i have lower back pain from work + car accident, and riding doesnt make it worse