Lug Appreciation Thread

online thuggery is so last season.

quick! use an appropriate tool!!

[quote=“artblur”][quote=“bonechilling”][quote=“artblur”]uh, yeah.
it’s called a composition…
and it seems to work well for us…
we’ve been in business for 23 years, and we’re pretty successful.
my design ability and/or taste has afforded me a very nice lifestyle.
i’m not trying to get into a pissing match with you or dooktruck. i guarantee you, i’d win.[/quote]

You’re a turd.[/quote]

you’re a pompous fuck.[/quote]

says teh guy with links to his crappy art in his sig
give up painting cause your shit is terrible
and stop stealing nylon magazines design style

Your opinion, however important it is to your imaginary friends, isn’t important to me. I’m pretty successful as a designer/artist. I’ve done design work for some pretty well know folks: The Miami Heat, McDonalds, The Herald, Miami Lighthouse for the Blind, The Beacon Council, Warner Music, Lotus Effect, Blue Area Ent., Metro Zoo, Rebull Int’l, Best Wishes, Heineken, Lil Jon, Orange Print Design… the list goes on. I’ve been published in over 20 magazines/books including Juxtapoz & Art Bureau. I’ve had about 25 more gallery shows than the average 31-year-old artist. I have artwork in the permanent collections of 2 major museums. I was selected to show a painting at The Disney National Entrepreneur Center, out of ~7,000 applicants. I was the recipient of the Henry Copeland Grant. I received a full scholarship to a $38K a year institution of higher learning. A piece of our jewelry is on permanent loan to the Louvre.

You loose.
Go back to bikeforums; say hi to Brian.
:bear:

Did you really just name drop McDonalds? Does that list make you legit? Are you really trying to prove anything to a bunch of folks on the internet?

just proving a point. while you may not like my style, apparently my clients do, and maybe a few other people.

yeah there’s really no need to be pretentious. if you dont care, dont make yourself out to be hot shit

haha
pompous

you’re not impressing me
i’ve been to art school been in lots of art shows
and my client roster makes you’re shit look sad
but my job is a joke anyway
and painting is my shit
juxtapoz sucks too

Well that post made you sound like the “pompous fuck”, so whatever man.

[quote=“dooktruck”]haha
pompous

you’re not impressing me
i’ve been to art school been in lots of art shows
and my client roster makes you’re shit look sad
but my job is a joke anyway
and painting is my shit
juxtapoz sucks too[/quote]
my intention isn’t to impress you, simply to show you that we may have differing tastes. some people like mine, some don’t. no worries.

thats fine

yay.

Oh man tt protector lug. that sucks

psh. thats hawt.

well that stem is hawt atleast.

man those lugs need some spray paint.

Is that your Stowe?