not lugs but… cool decals

fuck you all!!!
lugs are the bomb!!!

And i suck at hand painting them!

=

chicken in a biskit

[quote=“artblur”]

[/quote]

Another Tommasini bottom head lug shot. On my Tommasini. I like Tommasinis.

[quote=“artblur”]Your opinion, however important it is to your imaginary friends, isn’t important to me. I’m pretty successful as a designer/artist. I’ve done design work for some pretty well know folks: The Miami Heat, McDonalds, The Herald, Miami Lighthouse for the Blind, The Beacon Council, Warner Music, Lotus Effect, Blue Area Ent., Metro Zoo, Rebull Int’l, Best Wishes, Heineken, Lil Jon, Orange Print Design… the list goes on. I’ve been published in over 20 magazines/books including Juxtapoz & Art Bureau. I’ve had about 25 more gallery shows than the average 31-year-old artist. I have artwork in the permanent collections of 2 major museums. I was selected to show a painting at The Disney National Entrepreneur Center, out of ~7,000 applicants. I was the recipient of the Henry Copeland Grant. I received a full scholarship to a $38K a year institution of higher learning. A piece of our jewelry is on permanent loan to the Louvre.

You loose.
Go back to bikeforums; say hi to Brian.
:bear:[/quote]
I’d feel better about you if you didn’t brag so much and get super fucking defensive all the time

I was having a really bad I over-reacted.
:frowning: