Lug Appreciation Thread

[quote=“artblur”]Your opinion, however important it is to your imaginary friends, isn’t important to me. I’m pretty successful as a designer/artist. I’ve done design work for some pretty well know folks: The Miami Heat, McDonalds, The Herald, Miami Lighthouse for the Blind, The Beacon Council, Warner Music, Lotus Effect, Blue Area Ent., Metro Zoo, Rebull Int’l, Best Wishes, Heineken, Lil Jon, Orange Print Design… the list goes on. I’ve been published in over 20 magazines/books including Juxtapoz & Art Bureau. I’ve had about 25 more gallery shows than the average 31-year-old artist. I have artwork in the permanent collections of 2 major museums. I was selected to show a painting at The Disney National Entrepreneur Center, out of ~7,000 applicants. I was the recipient of the Henry Copeland Grant. I received a full scholarship to a $38K a year institution of higher learning. A piece of our jewelry is on permanent loan to the Louvre.

You loose.
Go back to bikeforums; say hi to Brian.
:bear:[/quote]

Today I woke up at 2 pm, made a vegan pizza and layed around a friends couch, went swimming with, ate chinese and watched the first disc of the first season of laguna beach. I guarantee you I’m a happier person than that list of “accomplishments” will ever make you. Lets play more of these “I’m better than you” games.

J.P. Weigle (I think the head lugs may be Sachs Newvex. Still hot though.)

i like the heart… is that from Jonny Cycles?

edit: i see you just added the name

headbadge win, but that bike needs some bartape and a honey saddle.

Check out these lugs.

Truth be told that they been polished stainless steel.
I also heard that the future owner is ugly. :smiley:

[quote=“K_Phomma”]Check out these lugs.

Truth be told that they been polished stainless steel.
I also heard that the future owner is ugly. :D[/quote]

those lugs aren’t that special. they are classy and something very similar to what i would use for my own build.
that stainless steel is polished pretty damn nice.
i’m guessing that’s a hufnagel…

It’s on eBay.
I might bid…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0252503296

'71 chrome Paramount

Jonny Cycles

a little over-done for my taste but…

It looks like these bars melted.

They are just depressed.

i want.

where did you find that last batch, artblur? I’d like to see moar of that emily bike and that green thing.

[quote=“artblur”]Your opinion, however important it is to your imaginary friends, isn’t important to me. I’m pretty successful as a designer/artist. I’ve done design work for some pretty well know folks: The Miami Heat, McDonalds, The Herald, Miami Lighthouse for the Blind, The Beacon Council, Warner Music, Lotus Effect, Blue Area Ent., Metro Zoo, Rebull Int’l, Best Wishes, Heineken, Lil Jon, Orange Print Design… the list goes on. I’ve been published in over 20 magazines/books including Juxtapoz & Art Bureau. I’ve had about 25 more gallery shows than the average 31-year-old artist. I have artwork in the permanent collections of 2 major museums. I was selected to show a painting at The Disney National Entrepreneur Center, out of ~7,000 applicants. I was the recipient of the Henry Copeland Grant. I received a full scholarship to a $38K a year institution of higher learning. A piece of our jewelry is on permanent loan to the Louvre.

You loose.
Go back to bikeforums; say hi to Brian.
:bear:[/quote]

man, that sucks. all those “accomplishments” and you still can’t even spell “lose”.:bear:

yeah, i lost the 2nd grade spelling bee… it’s been downhill ever since. i’m real insecure about life now.

just stuff i’ve downloaded over time. i may have some more, it’ll take some more digging around.