lycra weenies

[quote=Sandbagbear]My team kit is on one hanger in the closet.

all my training lycra that is freshly washed is mashed in a drawer under my bed. I use chamois for two days, so there’s usually one airing out in the room. Riding socks are with socks.
Shoes and gloves are above the vent.[/quote]
I want “riding socks”

I made a resolution not too long ago that I will never again pile clothes on the floor. It’s been hard, but definitely worthwhile. Try it for yourself and see how that works.

I’ve picked up five pairs of these from REI:

They’re awesome. You can wear the same pair for up to a week before they need to be washed.

^ I have the shorter ‘no see-ums’ version of those and I love them. I also have some over the calf Smartwool and Wigwam socks to go with the Swrve knickers. On the original topic, lycra is folded, stuffed in a canvas hanging t-shirt rack in the closet, chamois is impossible to fold in a proper way so they really do just get stuffed in the rack.

def on floor.

I made a resolution not too long ago that I will never again pile clothes on the floor. It’s been hard, but definitely worthwhile. Try it for yourself and see how that works.

I’ve picked up five pairs of these from REI:

They’re awesome. You can wear the same pair for up to a week before they need to be washed.[/quote]

I just upgraded my socks to all smartwool merino socks. <3

All about knee-high merino socks or no-show merino socks. That’s all i asked for for xmas one year and all i got was normal crew socks. Anyone up for trades?

i throw everything on the top shelf of my closet

The most surprising thing about this thread for me is to find out that sol has lycra.

I just ride in skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. (notahipster)

i got a bike drawer with wadded up bibs and jerseys. socks (i got like 12 cappaforma ones for $40 from chainlove) are with socks. i can never keep track of my fingerless gloves. cycling caps are thrown wherever.

can I buy your used bibs?

no cuz i use them

but you can do what i do (sometimes) and buy used bibs from ebay/bargain basement

i only hang my skinsuits…other stuff in bike clothes drawer. josh has jerseys a plenty which hang in the closet along with skinsuits…other stuff in bike clothes drawer. air dry for anything with a chamois, so there are usually bibs hanging somewhere to dry after laundry day. and then there are all the gloves, jackets, wintery accessories and such. they live in the bike room.

I fucking love wool socks.
Words do not suffice to express the depth of my love for wool socks.

[quote=Rusty Piton]I fucking love wool socks.
Words do not suffice to express the depth of my love for wool socks.[/quote]

I use a variation of this sock:
Nike structure elite running sock

Employee store benefits makes 1/2x$16 a pair worth it. Not sure how i’d feel at full price.
and, I’m not a nike employee. btfw.

Tuck it to the side.

Wait… What was the question again?

clan in the front

let ya feet stomp

hoods on the right. wild for the night.

[quote=Rusty Piton]I fucking love wool socks.
Words do not suffice to express the depth of my love for wool socks.[/quote]

Perhaps you could do an interpretive dance for us?