lycra weenies

Where do you keep your kits? I’ve had all my bike related clothing tossed in a basket for the last year, and I can’t find anything without pulling half the things out.

in my closet you can find jerseys, jeans, hoodies and leather jackets.
in my dresser you can find sweaters, socks, undies, t-shirts and cycling shorts.

I hang all my bibs and jerseys in the closet. Everything else is in the drawer.

I have a drawer I jam them all in.

My stuff is hanging on a line near the boiler in the basement in the winter. Summer, stuff gets dumped in a basket right out of the low heat dryer.

i stuff it in a shoe hanger thing in my closet

My team kit is on one hanger in the closet.

all my training lycra that is freshly washed is mashed in a drawer under my bed. I use chamois for two days, so there’s usually one airing out in the room. Riding socks are with socks.
Shoes and gloves are above the vent.

do you not have a closet?

i have a closet, just seems like a mild hassle to have to hang it up every time. i am one of those “happy if my dirty undies make it in the hamper” kind of guys.

jersey and bibs are hung up. shorts are stuffed in a drawer with non-weenie shorts. I’m apparently also trying out a new organizational system where I throw jerseys in a pile in the corner.

tarck jersey is in the closet. i dont have a lot of this stuff so its usually in the wash/ hanging to dry

me too

best thred

this, but in my closet

on the floor

i have a closet, just seems like a mild hassle to have to hang it up every time. i am one of those “happy if my dirty undies make it in the hamper” kind of guys.[/quote]

fucking slob

Pile on the floor.

I got this going on at the moment too.