Mack hubs?

Anyone ever seen, handled or ridden a pair? From the limited stuff available online they seem to be high quality, I’ve just never seen a set.

mack trucks?

Mac Taylor?

mac dre?

I have a set ordered that should be here today.
I plan on writing a review of them or at least presenting them to the forum.
The guy that makes them is real nice and theyre all handmade, one at a time.

How are they priced?

anodized parts seem so cheesy.

Agreed.
But theyre also available in black, silver and polished.

I got black, low flange, double fixed.
He let me choose a custom spoke count (24h) and they were $184 delivered from Europe.

Sweet flipflop hub, brah.

maybe if some long lost rich relative dies i’ll give these a try.

[quote=“deathhare”]
He let me choose a custom spoke count (24h) and they were $184 delivered from Europe.[/quote]
Not bad at all for custom I’d think. Perhaps I could get these for < $150 as I live closer. But I won’t, I’m too satisfied with my bolt-on hub.

[quote=“deathhare”]Agreed.
But theyre also available in black, silver and polished.

I got black, low flange, double fixed.
He let me choose a custom spoke count (24h) and they were $184 delivered from Europe.[/quote]
I’m excited to hear your review. I have a set of Cane Creek Volos Campy wheels for sale on CL locally (have a set of Record to Open Pro and Mavic Ksyrium SSC SLs, so the Creek’s are the odd man out) and someone offered a set laced to Araya Super Aero tubulars for trade. I told him, after some research, that I’ll do it. I hope it goes through.

If I get them I will also give as good a review as one can.

Does the $184 include his lockrings? What rims are you running?

Let’s see pics of the low flange.

I’ll keep these in mind if I ever want to go for some odd mismatched hole-count set of rims. The possibility for double-fixed is key, and I like allen bolts.

Is there a polished option?
edit: Durrr.

Yeah that includes the lockrings.
I’ll be running Super Aeros also.
We can be twinkies. :bear:
Someone was asking for pics of low flange.

doofo you dont ban me, i ban YOU!!

http://www.londonfgss.com/thread2778.html

I am riding two sets for about 3 years now. One laced to Mavic GL 330 rim, the other (MF 75mm flange) to Shamal. Maciek no longer makes 90mm HF ones.

The only two problems I had with them were low quality mounting bolt which stripped at the allen head. I needed to glue in a hex wrench to unscrew. The other was related to my conversion frame which was cold set to 120mm after adding track ends, the ends were not parallel, so bolting the hub bent the axle slightly, causing the dust cap to rub a bit. Other than that they are still going strong. What they resemble most are Zipp track hubs from 90’s.
Maciek (dude behind the lathe) made 20mm axles for my eccentric hubs, too.

MF 16h and LF 32h, older model with washers different than above

I ended up trading for the wheelset. I am very impressed with the quality of the hubs.

HF look like Level hubs.

I think that should be ‘Level hubs look like those HF’ since they have been around much longer.