Maroon matches with what????

Okay, I have a new project I am working on and am not quite sure what colors are going to go with this frame.
I see a few options to start with.

1: analogous. pink deep Vs, white saddle and silver/chrome hardware.

2: black it out: black rims black hardware.

1. White/Purple (Kinda like Prolly’s steamroller)

Any suggestions?

Here is the frame:

TDHK

I had a similar problem with my bmx, it is maroon. They say a subtle red can compliment it, but I went with white and gold. Turned out ok.

black.

I think that frame would look super fresh with all silver gear. silver DA cranks and seatpost, white turbo or 5 gold, silver nitto jag and some nitto drops, white track grips, DA 7600s laced to OP’s or velocity fusions in silver with some nice silver double butted spokes. so fresh.

Didn’t you just get a 3Rensho pursuit bike? Fuck you.

Cream colored saddle and grips/tape if possible.

Silver components and a black saddle!!!
Or I will find you.

another +1 for silver

Black.

Cream color, or yellow / gold.

silver.

silver,
white bartape

i’m in with all silver too. and since white is so hard to keep clean, how about natural cork grips and matching brooks saddle - or maybe a racier natural leather saddle?

you texans with your texas

build it with
cinelli priest bars
nitto technomic stem
brooks B67
gr9zzzz
powergrips
powdercoated pink sugino 75s
anodized purple chainring
green chainring bolts
white chain
sperm deep Vs
white SS tirezzzz
:bear:

Texas A&M WOW! I’ll keep that one in mind. LOL

johnnyraja, Yeah I just got that 3ensho frame but have a few set backs so I decided to go with another frame in the mean time.

Thank you first of all for all the responses. I am a little surprised at some of the suggestions. They seem a little mundane rather than the excitement I was expecting. I have swore off aerospokes and would rock a hed3 if I could get one at a steal but I was really thinking that some of the suggestions would be tarck. I mean I wouldn’t get a color matched aerospoke and crankset but I was thinking colors to make this thing POP.

Thank you

TDHK

*post some pics of maroon builds if you got them. Please… I need some inspiration

i’m just sayin, maroon and silver would make it look like an aggie bike.

but silver or white is the only thing that looks good with maroon.

so go with the white or silver.

get those black, sparkled araya rims.
those are sick.

[quote=“tx_what_it_do”]i’m just sayin, maroon and silver would make it look like an aggie bike.

but silver or white is the only thing that looks good with maroon.

so go with the white or silver.[/quote]
Only solution in order to avoid this is to get another frame.

You might get confused for an Aggie.