Mercier Kilo TT in the rain

i dont use fenders on my kilo tt in portland

Your feet must get wet very quickly.

rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust lurk rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust lurk rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust rust lurk lurk rust rust rust rust rust rust lurk rust rust rust rust rust rust lurk rust rust rust rust rust rust lurk rust

why is there an aversion to proper rain gear? ive got full fenders, a jacket and rain pants and it is so nice to show up to wherever and not look like i just pissed my pants

You’re a loser fred asshole Bandwitch. All of the fastest tri riders piss their pants all the time.

damnit. i knew this day would come.

THE ZEN.

mostly just money. if theyre riding a kilo, why would they spend that much more on rain gear when they got their whole bike for 350 dollars

Because they want to stay warm and dry?

Alternately, you should have some extra money to buy proper gear since you spent so little on the bike.

thats true. iagree

they do. i dont learn. maybe ill get some when i get paid.

my rain jacket was a bit above $100 i think, but that should be a staple for anyone living in the NW, regardless of a bike. pants were on sale at REI for about $40

not too much considering

I recommend covering yourself in saran wrap.

haha!