Milwaukee Bicycle Co.

… with a gyro?

really?[/quote]

You don’t need a gyro to spin a front brake. Just a bmx starnut

… with a gyro?

really?[/quote]

i was just wondering that. has anyone actually done this? or are the kids these days mounting their levers on their fork arms now?

bmx lever+bmx star nut= cable routing through fork steerer tube. barzpinzz and endos.

Word. Seem em in action. BB has a gusset too.

… with a gyro?

really?[/quote]

Front brake cable can be routed through the stem, making a gyro (or oryg) unnecessary.
EDIT: Didn’t read the second page before I posted this…

that new MKE frame is stupidly heavy, though. if anyone cares about such a thing anyway.

couple of guys here did that routing the brake cable thru steerer tube thing and it works fine. they used a rigid 26" mtb fork and a disc brake.

I saw a prototype in action this week at the SESPI polo tournament. Kremin from Milwaukee was riding one, I think it’s geared towards that crowd along with the other polo specific stuff they’ve been doing.

Ha. How did you feel about that rack of his? Did he give you a ride on it?

Pretty sure this model is being aimed at the tricktrackers. Obviously you can use it for whatever youd like though.

[quote=“R.J.”]Ha. How did you feel about that rack of his? Did he give you a ride on it?

Pretty sure this model is being aimed at the tricktrackers. Obviously you can use it for whatever youd like though.[/quote]

Nah I didn’t ride the rack, but I did wear his helmet a bunch.

You’re probably right that it’s being aimed at the tricksters, but I like to imagine that polo is more important to the world.

that fork looks like shit.