NEED ADVICES

5’9" on a 56?
sounds not outside of normal to me

my size guesstimation thought process goes:
i’m 6’2, ride 60cm+ (’+’ = up to like 63)
6’=58cm+
5’10=56cm+
5’8"=54cm+
etc.
smaller frame for racier/foot down at stop lights bikes, more bigger for longer rides/all day
longer/shorter leg:torso ratio, adjust accordingly
but whatever you’re comfortable on, really.
90s mid-range steel=all day/longer rider to me.

problem is sometimes people state their height optimistically, instead of factually.

i know a couple dudes here are 6’ and ride like 56s, right? that seems tiny to me. i’d like to hear braden or another expert-ish opinion on fit.
(plz no pubic bone talk)

I thought it was a 58 st. I mean the top tube is what matters more but who wants to have a pinky of post showing?

oh i thought 56. posting deleted. STEVEN YOU BETTER HAVE FUCKING GOTTEN THIS BIKE!

also, i think basically any bike with functioning ultegra STIs is probably worth $300

The guy lives about an hour south of me. I tried convincing him to come up to me since I am a carless student, but he mentioned that he people around him interested in it. Apparently he sold it to someone more local to save himself a car trip. I don’t blame the guy, but still :expressionless:

I blame you. For starting a thread about this. And then not having a car to go get it.

edit: But mostly for starting the thread. But also for not getting it.

[quote=Scheezler]I blame you. For starting a thread about this. And then not having a car to go get it.

edit: But mostly for starting the thread. But also for not getting it.[/quote]

itt: fundamentals of mathematics

ayo ethics! ain’t seen you around in a while

hope all is well and y’re tarckin hard