New bike day...what to do

a co-worker gave me a 1984 Peugeot PGN10 -burgundy with rainbows. the bike looks brand new. i aired up the tires and took it for a spin and everything works great. part of me want to leave it as is, but it would also make for an inexpensive conversion. i already have two conversions and a 70’s puch road bike with first generation dura-ace. help choose frenchie’s destiny…

Keep it as is or flip it on eBay.

I hate Peugeots.

Convert and make a devoted trick bike?

Weld another shitty frame on top of it and make it a tallbike.

Put a Nexus hub in it. Or sell it for some ridiculous amount on eBay. What would you do with three conversions?

You should turn it into a generator and ride it hard all day to generate a marginal ammount of electricity.

Don’t convert it. Ride it as is or sell it if you don’t want it as a geared bike and buy SS/Track specific frame.

Mount a machene gun on the top tube and go on a killing spree.

+1 :bear:

Build a set of bigass wings that flap when you pedal and take to the skies!

+1

townie that sht out. basket, fenders, fat boy saddle, etc.

Install mechanical dildo saddle.

+1

me like the peugeot.

do not convert or rawr…lion’s gonna getcha

i have a pgn10 and i love it. it rides killer. leave it.

Waste a ridiculous amount of time rattlecanning it and hand-detailing the lugs. Then waste a ridiculous amount of money on a track wheel set and color-coordinated anodized components. Then try to sell it on ebay for like $800 once you realize what you’ve done, and can’t bear to look at it now that it’s become nothing more than a monument to bad decision-making.

Kill Fatty

pics of pug?

Oh here’s that PSV10 I fixed up:

Sort of middle of the road for an actual race bike. Super Vitus tubing, Stronglight cranks, Malliard/Normand hubs, Mavic tubular rims, Peugeot branded shifters and derailers (made by Stronglight I think). Some cool stuff though like an almost entirely plastic needle bearing headset made by Stronglight. Personally I’d think converting a French bike is a road you don’t want to go down unless you have an English bottom bracket and 1" headtube.