New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

Both

1 Like

It’s shockingly more secure and reliable than the top tube to seat tube weld

10 Likes

Oh that angle makes it look way sturdier than the promo shots I saw before. The Lorry’s rack is set a couple inches too high, it’s annoying. This is why I need a titanium custom cycletruck, obviously.

2 Likes

What in the actual fuck

And he probably still gets hired as a contractor…

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely a WTF. He never got anymore work with that company at least. I don’t think I met him, it either happened when I was new or just before I started and I didn’t hear the story until much later.

I been sharing their stuff in Dangler Wrangling. I hadn’t seen that part tho. It’s cool, because I’m pretty sure SRAM don’t sell that spool separately, and I am using a broken one in one of my sets of SRAM red.

1 Like

Hey @igor can you import some sort of polished silver clutch 10 or 11 speed derailleur???

1 Like

We have a connect. The MOQ is very high, so we’re testing the waters first with something else but similar. It’ll be black though.

4 Likes

SRAM XO 10sp clutched is close, but only has a silver body, the clutch and cage are black.

3 Likes

:colbert:

Silver dropper posts also please.

5 Likes

Maybe interesting: I’m trying an airtag on my bike:

Found a silicone pouch thingy to stick it to the under side of the saddle.

2 Likes

This was teased on ig

Please don’t let :smilegrant: or crust get to it first

6 Likes

Attention @heath

1 Like

gender reveal tires

14 Likes

I’m trying to portmanteau gender and gravel but am not having any success

2 Likes

grundle?

4 Likes

And the risk is that since they’re Panaracer tubeless that they can come off the rims and kill you?

2 Likes

gender graveal

12 Likes