New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

i mean it’s a real mic drop in the dithering department.

4 Likes

281-330-8004

5 Likes

i had a roommate who was named mike jones. he rapped but went by “mic don”. he was fine but dang he was a dingus. there was a lot of WHO??!!?

he also said that he only listens to himself and joe budden. also said we should all buy his album when he puts it out. my one homie said “you gotta find me on the street and hit me with the hustle without planning it and then i’ll cop”

Yep, those are words.

1 Like

Like, on Spotify?

Well now I wanna hear this dude

WHO??!!?

lol he’s got a photo i took on there

2 Likes

Not bad

Not my favorite but tell him to keep it up

This arrived today. It is pretty sweet.

4 Likes

I think I’ve seen this before, but the branding is definitely :thinking:. Maybe it’s my juvenile mind, but naming anything D1X is poor choice (I’m looking at you, Intel).

No word on if they come in jars.

4 Likes

@drwelby might be relevant to the conversation about carrying water while bikepacking. This thing… I hope it works good because brother it sure doesn’t look good

Yeah, we covered it another thread. The one in the photo is a 3d-printed mockup, the actual molded ones will look better as long as you don’t mind the F-117 styling.

1 Like

ah right on, article published today, thought it might be a newer version.

the styling is pretty bold given the general style the bikepacking world goes for

That’s being extremely generous. I’d call it RV chemical toilet styling (and I mean the older model that’s in full production). It could well be a high quality practical product, but sexy it is not.

This is a bit of a head-scratcher: "Enough capacity for 24 hours in mild conditions (or all day when hot) "

2 Likes

for reference, last week starting here

This could be the dental hygenists answer to the shite cable routing on the OPEN. When I first saw this I was not at all impressed. Now I am thinking that for a ditherer like myself it could be a real fun thing. Assuming that it worked reasonably with drops, I see they had a drops version made to use with TRP brake hoods. The shifting is definitely slower than SRAM, but would it be slower than manual shifting?

they only do rear right? cuz with modern indexed front shifting you need to sit there and twiddle your thumbs until the chainring decides to pick it up, so maybe you should be looking into sticks instead. front shifting is a lot harder so if a stick works for that why not embrace it