New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

What shop isn’t stocking these? How do they work on bikes make in the last 10 years?

But also, brass ferrules X compressionless housing is 100% doing it wrong. 5mm alloy brake ferrules only.

4 Likes

that’s all i’ve been doing because that’s what the shop rolls i buy come with and ive run out of my big bag of steel with the little grabber lines that come with the giant rolls of jagwire. but tell me more

1 Like

A la carte iLinks

1 Like

I’ve seen compressionless start to blast though brass ferrules more than a few times. I get the bulk jag ferrules. Not cheap. But reusable.

but what if you could buy them in small lots from a small retailer that can’t do bulk pricing and also charges shockingly high shipping and handling?

9 Likes

As long as you throw some random assorted candies/stickers in with each order it’ll all be cool.

7 Likes

Free Charleston Chew with every order

5 Likes

Fuck yes, I don’t even have any cabled brakes or mech shifting right now but I’m sold :+1:

1 Like

This is the Paul approach.

1 Like

Rose bikes sent me a tea mug with coaster and a soup bowl

4 Likes

Lol come to Astoria and I’ll show you two.

2 Likes

goldbergs peanut chew or gtfo. but it’s gotta be dead stock from when it used to be a legitimate hazard

3 Likes

This or some play on it sounds like a cool name for this business.

3 Likes

not new but polyvalents are back in stock. @Emor_please you were planning on sizing down right?

A step thru Poly and a clyde fork would probably be a pretty nice combo.

3 Likes

yep, thanks. ordered a large. then I realized I need to get new thruaxle wheels yolo :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I know it’s not new but I really want the garbaruk for my hardtail.

does anyone have opinions that don’t take the price into account?

I suppose this should have been a dither

Gabaruk what