New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

I got u

3 Likes

silly me for not saving the image on my work computer

1 Like

I was so enthralled that I had to share it on a group chat immediately.

1 Like

21 Likes

perfect follow up lol

2 Likes

I feel like a trek taser or maybe carefully work “stop resisting” into some kind of marketing material might help reach customers

the new trek bike name scheme:
Trek Plioce
Trek Epiloc
Trek Lopice
Trek Opcile
Trek Lepico
Trek Pelico
Trek Plocie
Trek Cilope
Trek Elopic

15 Likes

Dude, the Epiloc is so sick. I want one in spite of myself.

1 Like

Not sure if this link works. Archer sharing more on their prototype. Looks very DIY right now, but is compatible with SRAM, Shimano and ebike battery options. Archer Components on Instagram: "Don’t tell the others, we’re continuing to eliminate proprietary parts. This time with the batteries!😎 Our own battery is still the best equipped for the system with 30h of run time but in a pinch you could steal your friends AXS battery to get you home. Plus, all you lucky E-Bikers can just use that massive battery you’ve already got!🙌"

1 Like

Now that is kinda cool. I would love to have a wireless E-shifter on my longtail rather than a 6ft long cable!

2 Likes

I’d love to put it on the kiddos bike, but keep the shifter on my bike.

12 Likes

That’s brilliant.

I have obviously not been looking that closely at the recent ratio stuff. They now have a solution that mates a “road style cable entry point” to an MTB dangler. This has implications for the many gravgrav bikes that suffer from road-bike cable entry points that exit directly from the end of the chain stay. Like the OPEN or Norco. Sram’s own gravgrav dangler is good for 46 teeth on the back ( in my experience ) but with a proper MTB dangler (and the appropriate Ratio tweaks) you should be able to shift into 50+ territory, or whatever SRAM mtb danglers do. They also have another option where you can replace your gravgrav dangler lower cage with their own, and get the same kind of range.

2 Likes

This is the best no holds barred review I’ve seen on the Archer stuff. Says it has water egress issues. Also, dude built a 1x14 based on the Ekar cassette. Black Water Cyclist.

3 Likes

My campenaerts are here!
My campenaerts are here!

7 Likes

Would it be stupid to try to wipe that logo off with some lacquer thinner?

You could add an ES with a paint pen.

14 Likes

I’ll send them to you to do it and send them back

1 Like

IC

tarcklebee nomination contingent upon completion of what the hell are we even doing here

1 Like